Only Foal For The Year Has Arrived - New Pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizzmoe

Reaction score
Beautiful black pinto. This is the first foal out of my stallion and the third foal out of this particular mare. I got just what I wanted and then some. I woke up at 5 to check on the mare because she had been really quiet. Foal was born sometime between 130 this morning and 5. She was mostly dry just a little damp and on her feet. Frosty managed to foal her out without setting the alarm off
default_wacko.png
The filly is doing good, has nursed and passed the meconium as soon as I went out there. Shes a little windswept but getting around well. Anyways here are the pics I got of her at the moment. I will get more tomorrow after she unfolds some more.

Filly.jpg

Filly2.jpg

New Pics taken of her

P1010081.jpg

P1010078.jpg

P1010082.jpg

P10100682.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your filly! She has neat markings!
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats on your new baby! Gotta love those mares who make you sit awake nite after nite watching them sleep and then they get tricky and foal standing up so you miss the whole thing lol
default_smile.png

Congrats on your new baby! Gotta love those mares who make you sit awake nite after nite watching them sleep and then they get tricky and foal standing up so you miss the whole thing lol
default_smile.png
Oh she foaled laying down that I am sure of. Parts of her side and rear were wet and muddy from the fluids and dirt mixing. She just never went flat out.

Awww, congrats on such a pretty little girl!!!! She is such a doll. So glad she made it here ok.

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
AWWW...she is stunning!!! Congratulations!!!! I have a mare due soon and she is wearing a foal buzzer...she has found out that if she lays down on her belly first and then SLOWLY rolls over, it doesn't set the buzzer off?!?!? I caught her twice last night...I even checked the battery and it is fine and buzzes when I turn it over! Darn Mares!!!!!
default_wacko.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! What a pretty pinto baby she is! Unusual markings down her back, too!

Latest posts

Back