On the road again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
Everybody better behave on here for the next 12 days!!

I'm heading to Kansas....Salina, KS eventually on Friday for the Cardigan Welsh Corgi Club of America's National Specialty Herding Trials which are taking place on Saturday and Sunday. Then back to Topeka, Kansas for the rest of the National events. Sadly I am not competing in the herding trials...haven't gotten that skill down yet. But Rally Advanced for Moxie on Monday & Tuesday, then various conformation entries for both Moxie & Delilah the rest of the week....and I will be back on the road for home on the 19th. Should be a lot of fun....couple hundred Cardigan Corgis in one place
default_aktion033.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Only thing I didn't do was buy my ruby slippers
default_doh.gif
default_biggrin.png

~kathryn

Good luck Kathryn, My guys are on the road for the weekend and then off to the Baltimore specialty next. We can root for each other!! You go girl!

Lyn

safe and QUIET travels to you!!! LOL

what size do you wear? i'll dig out my ruby slippers and loan them to you.
default_wink.png

see ya soon!! don't forget to call and let me know how your trip is going!

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!! OMG!! i just went back and read your pm and i see you are arriving here TOMORROW!! why did i think you wouldn't be here till friday night???

oh sheesh, i gotta get those ruby slippers dug out!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

this is even BETTER! i get to see you and steal moxie one day sooner!! woohoooo!!!

Thanks lyn! Not expecting to do anything, but it will be fun! And the breeders who own the puppies' father will be there, so I'll get to see what they think of Delilah! I've had fun at the others in the past....always learn something new and meet new people!

LMAO Charlene, I dunno...but oh I would have loved to have seen your face when I called tomorrow instead!!! LOL Yes, tomorrow...Thursday...we will be coming!!!
default_saludando.gif

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!! OMG!! i just went back and read your pm and i see you are arriving here TOMORROW!! why did i think you wouldn't be here till friday night???
oh sheesh, i gotta get those ruby slippers dug out!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

this is even BETTER! i get to see you and steal moxie one day sooner!! woohoooo!!!

I'm soooo envious! Take lots of pictures and have fun. I'm rooting for you.

Nancy, Henry, and Katelan

Good luck and safe travels, and keep yourself from committing murder!!

I will be anxiously waiting for the results of the show, and really interested in knowing what Shredder's owners think of Delilah!

Man, gotta get some courage and get Lily out to shows!

Happy trails!
default_saludando.gif

Jody and the Lily Monster

kathryn called earlier today and they expect to be here before 6 p.m. PERFECT! i have 3 big juicy rib eye steaks to slap on the grill, some fresh broccoli and baking potatoes, jello w/cool whip and just finished making some sinful no-bake chocolate cookies. we'll get charlie hyped up on sugar and see if he'll come out of his shell.
default_new_shocked.gif

now all i have to do is figure out where i'm gonna hide moxie. shhhhh....
default_wink.png

Charlie? In a shell? That'll be the day!!!
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Say hi to Kathryn and Moxie and Delilah!

Charlie too.

LOL nope, no shell whatsoever!

we had a blast, a VERY nice visit but it was MUCH MUCH MUCH too short!!! i am hoping they might be able to stop back through on their way home. got a few pics and when i have a few minutes, i will post them.

the cardis are WONDERFUL dogs!!! sooooo sweet and SOOOO well-behaved! alas, kathryn spirited moxie away from here before i could even THINK about hiding her in a closet. **sigh**

maggie was a good girl, even though she doesn't usually play well with others. i think she was overwhelmed by the sheer number of strange dogs and decided she'd just have to deal with it. good girl!

although i'm sure kathryn probably got to hear charlie's stories for the bazillionth time, i enjoyed him. he is a wealth of information about song birds, one of my passions, so it was fun listening and trading sightings!

more later...i need a nap. we stayed up till almost midnight!
default_new_shocked.gif

LMAO, yes, that will DEFINITELY be the day!!
default_laugh.png
I took off to the hotel lobby's computer (no hook up in the room at this hotel) just to get a break!!
default_wacko.png

But shredder's owners promised to help me out once we get into Topeka tomorrow!!

Oh and Jody....they reeeeaaallllllyyyy like miss Delilah!!!
default_488.gif
I sent pictures with them today of the other 2, so hopefully tomorrow I'll hear what they think of them as well.

Got tons of pictures of Jessie (the little blue corgi girl-the first one, that was missing in GA I think back in December) herding sheep!!! She had a blast!

~kathryn

Charlie? In a shell? That'll be the day!!!
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
Say hi to Kathryn and Moxie and Delilah!

Charlie too.

Thanks for the update, I am so glad they like her, they just might like Miss Lily Monster too!

Please post pictures from herding, especially the blue girl, I was so relieved when they found her, happy endings are so rare.

Hang in there, and have a great time!!!

Lots of luck to you and your little ones. Have fun....traveling with pups is just the best!!!

Latest posts

Back