Merry Christmas from Esrohollow

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for 2014!!

~kathryn

Left to Right:

Can. Champion Esrohollow's Priceless Can. Herding Tested ('Cash'-4 years)

Can. Champion Esrohollow Diamond Jane ('Jane'-6 years)

Can. Award of Merit, Group Placing, Best Puppy in Group, Champion, Am. Champion Finnshavn Bubble Gum Moxie Can./Am. Rally Advanced, Am. Herding Tested, Can. Herding Started ('Moxie'-8 1/2 years)

Can. Best Baby Puppy in Show, Best Puppy in Group, Champion Esrohollow Irresistible Twist ('Twizzler'-1 year)

Kathryn with Esrohollow Albanian Flower ('Lulu'-5 weeks)

Can. Best Puppy in Group, Champion Finnshavn Blue Fangled Babe (Lilly-2 years)

Esrohollow Behind the Door ('Boo'-5 months)

Can. Champion Esrohollow Plain White Ts Am. Herding Tested ('Lainey'-6 years)

Can. Best Puppy in Specialty Show, Champion, Am. Grand Champion, Champion Esrohollow Hey There Delilah Am. Herding Tested ('Delilah'-6 years)

Can. Best in Specialty Show, Group Placing, Grand Champion, Champion, Am. Champion Esrohollow Radsprings Tuhmater Can. Herding Tested ('Mate-r'-3 years)

Wonderful photo, Merry Christmas to you and yours. Can't believe Moxie is 8 1/2 already.

I know…..where has the time gone?!?! She's been showing in veteran's classes…..makes me happy and sad all at the same time

Hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season!!

~kathryn

How in the world did you get that many dogs to sit still long enough for an awesome photo like that?Love the pup in your lap.Is it a blue merle?I LOVE Corgis even though I prefer mine without a tail.Beautiful dogs-the photo speaks very well for your talent in training.Nice job!!!Thanks so much for sharing with us.

How in the world did you get that many dogs to sit still long enough for an awesome photo like that?Love the pup in your lap.Is it a blue merle?I LOVE Corgis even though I prefer mine without a tail.Beautiful dogs-the photo speaks very well for your talent in training.Nice job!!!Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Thank you for the kind words bevann!!

No secret in how they stayed…just 2 words…..photo shop!!
default_whistling.gif
Those are 3 different pictures.

And yes, Lilly (who is standing on my leg) is a blue merle….not my favourite colour, but she is very pretty.

~kathryn

Such beauties, a wonderful photo you created! You should be applauded for your great work with your dogs. Merry Christmas to You!

Great photo! I prefer corgis with a tail, after spending a lot of time with a guy who had both back home. He preferred Cardigans too.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you and all your beautiful dogs! I love seeing your win photos and puppies and dogs. I just love them! I'm a great Moxie and Mate-r fan! (ok, of them all LOL)

Latest posts

Back