On Jenny Stare......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sad.gif
Nothing yet.....I am about to go CRAZY!!
wacko.gif

Same as yesterday, her fluid is VERY sticky tonight.....SHe is so miserable.....Hopefully soon!!!!

Of course it is suppose to start getting really cold again, she couldn't have it when we had 40 degree weather, oh no.....Have to make it hard on me!

Heat lamps are on, stall is bedded in Straw!!! We are and have been READY!

I am thinking Christmasy names, hehe....

Well, when will that baby arrive? I've been watching this thread like a hawk, I need to see a new baby donkey. Maybe we should start a thread that shows baby donkeys? Anyway, I wish your momma donkey and you the best of luck and I'll bet she'll arrive on Christmas morning, woudln't that be neat? I just dont' know if I can wait a whole yr and a half to have my own baby donkeys, I think if I had the chance, I'd buy or trade a bred mare for a bred jenny, I'll just have to keep my eyes open. Anyway, hurry baby!!!
wub.gif

Winchester Farms said:
im on jenny stare too! this is driving me nuts!!!! 
wacko.gif
wish the weather was warmer!!!
524029[/snapback]

It snowed ALOT, I think close to 6 inches......But is suppose to warm back up the middle of the week, I have heat lamps going, stall bedded in straw, still waitin....What's your weather like?

The weather forecast says it is suppose to go back to the 40's byt Thurs. So now I am hoping for a Christmas baby. Although her udder is EVEN bigger today. She is restless, and keeping me pooper scooping constantly.....

Should be soon!
wink.gif

ah, i was up all night last night, she looks different and i swore she was going to give birth! here in NJ it's been cold but today it's 42 so i really wish she'd foal tonight!!! why doesnt she have a bag? at least you can tell you're is getting closer from the bag!!! good luck! i'll be thinking about your jennet today and tonight! hope we both have christmas babies!!!!

MAN! Now we are wating on 2 bundles of joy! What a cool christmas present a baby would be!

Good luck ladies!

RNR

Any baby long ears yet? If I can't have one, I NEED to see one. Hopefully, Christmas babies!!!
wub.gif

Gosh dang it, I wasnt here for 2 days and thought for sure I would come on and see a BABY, but NOOOOOO.... now its 2 babies we're waiting for.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
So, which jenny do you think is gong to be the first to have hers? My guess will go to Winchester,
biggrin.gif
cause..I swear KS's jenny just likes to keep us all in suspense,
yes.gif
and when we are all about to give up on her having it--TADAAAA she will!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
yes.gif
Good luck to both and HOPE to hear some baby report soon. Corinne

My last donk was born Feb 5, 2004 & I thought mom was just fat! It should have been impossible to be bred but...surprise!

Hope all is well with your momma donkey today. No baby yet? I'm now hooked on this thread too...waiting...
wub.gif

oh man....no baby yet. no bag either.
wacko.gif
two days ago she looked like this:

preg12-18a.jpg

and today she hardly looks pregnant but is very low. do you think it was just the way the baby was sitting that made her look that wide or do you think she is dropping?

preg12-18c.jpg

i'll try to get more pictures today.

Winchester Farms said:
oh man....no baby yet. no bag either.
wacko.gif
  two days ago she looked like this:
preg12-18a.jpg

and today she hardly looks pregnant but is very low. do you think it was just the way the baby was sitting that made her look that wide or do you think she is dropping? 

preg12-18c.jpg

i'll try to get more pictures today.

525478[/snapback]

WOW she looks SO close!!! No bag yet?? Gracie's last few days she looked less pg so I bet Santa's gonna bring you a baby :D The day she gets a bag beware! That's what our girl did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well one way or the other- I am starting to feel for the girl- that baby shift she looks like she will wobble over.
laugh.gif
I am enjoying the wait
biggrin.gif
Tiffany

Edited to say

LOL- I didn't realize she was another donkie in waiting- wow they get big
new_shocked.gif
- now I get it we are waiiting on two
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
MeadowRidge Farm said:
Gosh dang it, I wasnt here for 2 days and thought for sure I would come on and see a BABY, but NOOOOOO.... now its 2 babies we're waiting for.
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
So, which jenny do you think is gong to be the first to have hers? My guess will go to Winchester,
biggrin.gif
  cause..I swear KS's jenny just likes to keep us all in suspense,
yes.gif
  and when we are all about to give up on her having it--TADAAAA she will! 
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

yes.gif
Good luck to both and HOPE to hear some baby report soon.  Corinne
525465[/snapback]

Well I agree I think Winchester's Jenny Looks bigger, but you should see the bag on my girl today!!!!!!!!! She looks like she could explode with milk!!!

Still big, last night on the stall cam she laid down and would keep looking back at her rear, then shift back & forth, so uncomfortable......Fluid is still clear and hasn't changed to the opaque or white color yet.......
wacko.gif

I think we are both going to be NUTS by the time these little long ears arrive.....Christmas would be perfect, especially since it is starting to warm up here, it is almost in the 30's and by the weekend suppose to be 55!!!!!!!
new_shocked.gif

GO JENNY!!!! GO JENNY!!!!!!!!GOOOOOOOOOO!

I will update as soon as something happens, I tried to get pics of her udder, but they don't turn out to good, I might try again, I am heading out to do evening chores shortly.

I have heard of Jenny's that develop a bag right before they foal, so Winchester hang in there!!!!

OK....Now everyone Vote who will be first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and for fun Jack or jennet???????/ I am hoping for a jennet!
wink.gif

aktion033.gif

Ok here's last night pics....not to good, cause they are dark.....

snowhorses013.jpg

snowhorses014.jpg

Just so you know she is put up at night in her stall, with heatlamps and bedded in straw, I do let her out for exercise and if it is nice out to get some sunshine.

Here is TODAY!!!!

jenny001.jpg

jenny003.jpg

And her udder:

jenny004.jpg

jenny002.jpg

I know some are dark, but it is real hard to get pics of the udder, esepcially when you have to crawl under a BIG belly!LOL
laugh.gif

O.K. now that I know there are 2 jennies expecting- I am voting Kscowgirl first with a little jenny- but I think there going to be really close!!!!

WOW Those are some udders!! I bet she will go soon! I can't say which one will go first!! Just hope that all is well with bothe jennies and there babies!

Well, now that I have seen KS's jennys udder, I would have to say she will drop first.
yes.gif
She sure cant hold out much longer!
biggrin.gif
...and its going to be a jack
wink.gif
, go jenny go!!!!

Latest posts

Back