Oklahoma information please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sterling

Reaction score
I would like to know how many power and light companies are in OK, the company name and in what part of the state...namely the Edmond and surrounding areas....and Tulsa and surrounding areas. Thanks !

I think the majority of Edmond is served by Edmond Electric. Tulsa by PSO. Much of the state including Oklahoma City by OG&E.

Thank you for your replies this has been very helpful. I'm thinking PSO means Public Service of OK? I'm not sure what AEP stands for.......

Not a clue, but it'll be interesting to find out the answer!
default_laugh.png

Liz

Think West Coast, Friend.......... LOL

Here in Wa we have Seattle City Light, Puget Power and down

here in lovely Montesano, we have Grays Harbor PUD!!! I think

there are probably other PUD's around the state, too......

Hey Liz, what you got in your neighborhood......we don't want

Cheyenne to go to Ok we want her on the West Coast....they've

had their turn on the East side of the USA.....

Aww Nancy!!!!
default_cheekkiss.gif
Just think...we'll be a little closer to the west coast anyway!

AEP stands for American Electric Power it is a big power company here in Ohio.

Cheyenne, I was looking at your Oklahoma trip on your website. Did you make it down to the Arbuckle area?

Lots to see here, Arbuckle mountains and the Arbuckle wilderness, I love driving thru the wilderness and feeding the animals thru the car window. Also, Turner falls beautiful place to visit. Also Arbuckle Lake and Chickasaw Nat'l park, fantasic cold springs to cool off in.

I guess you can tel I LOVE where I live! You have to check it out before you decide, oh and if you do be sure and stop at Davis and Suphur Oklahoma....lots of neat antique shops!

Nancy (Witt's)...you know there were so many more places I wanted to visit and people to see and we just did not have the chance to! However, I will keep these places that you mentioned in mind and make it a point to visit when we get the chance to.

Thanks for visiting my website. I look back on that OK vacation and it's all so sweet!!! One of the best vacations traveling we've ever had!
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back