Okay, a couple new additions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
And they both came from Erica!

First is Erica's Memoirs of a Geisha, daughter of Little King Buckeroo Czar and out of NFC Rowdys Geisha Girl.

Memoir will be bred to Erica's Taker, Cross Country Take My Breath Away ~ HOF / Reserve National Champion and National Champion sire.

mem.jpg

memhead.jpg

Second is another one of Ron and Bob's mares. Erica mentioned this mare to me, said when the rest of the herd is cantering this mare is trotting and keeping up. So, Diamond will be heading to Uncle Ernie's this fall to be trained to drive, perhaps she will make a roadster horse. Oh, she is a granddaughter of Bandito!

di.jpg

Again, thanks so much to Erica for all the wonderful horses I have gotten from you!!

See -- I knew you had a secret, or 2!!

Grandma Dana
default_rolleyes.gif

Congratulations Sheryl wishing you the best with the both of them. Frannie and Walt.

Thanks everyone for the congrats.

Shelly, who I announced a while ago, and Diamond will be coming home late April.

I'm not sure when Memoirs will be heading home, we want to make sure she is nice and pregnant before she arrives.

Sooooo excited.
default_laugh.png

Congrats you sure are building quite the herd!
default_smile.png

Congratulations Sherly, they are both gorgeous
default_smile.png
I really love the pinto, then again, Im partial to pintos myself

Congratulations Sheryl, they are both very nice!!!! I bet you can't wait to get them both home!

Back