Introducing my new kid on block

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodland Acres Farm

Reaction score
I'm not on the forum very much,or I should say I don't post here often,but wanted to introduce my new kid on the block so to speak. With much thought on which way I wanted to continue my journey with miniatures/shetlands, I decided that King was just the answer I was looking for.

His sire is Michigans Heir to the Throne- HOF in Halter and Driving,National Grand in Roadster and Country Pleasure Driving,National Champion in halter and his dam is JC's Swingtime - Congress Reserve National Champion Classic Mare.

King is a AMHR National Top Ten in Futurity colts 30-32.

Leaving to pick him up on Thursday,I am pretty excited!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Mccarthy%27s%20Return%20of%20the%20King.JPG

Oh Jeanne, he is GORGEOUS......congrats!!!! I LOVE him.....excellent choice....but you already know I love your taste......

I liked his sister so I ended up buying a McCarthy filly this year... But I had to see King while I was there. He is awesome. Both of the JC/Heir to the Thrown colts the McCarthy’s had were stunning! This guy is going to burn up the halter show ring next year! Congrats on buying him. I’ll be egger to see him as he grows – Where will you be showing him? Best of luck and Welcome to the McCarthy’s horse owner family! You’ll love your visit with the McCarthy’s too, they are just some great people!
default_wub.png

Congratulations on a VERY handsome fellow.... We are always stalled beside the McCarthy's at the AMHR Nationals in the Super Duty Barn and we all have a great time together. We have always liked Heir to The Throne and his foals also, he was a awesome horse in the showring to watch in both halter and Ed Sr. drive as well, perhaps someday we'll have a Heir foal also.

McCarthy's have super nice horses and they are a great family to deal with.

We bought a McCarthy filly named "McCarthy's Silver Dawn" that is a "Michigan's Silver Desperado" daughter and a half sister to Midnight Star Stables recent purchase of "McCarthy's Lonesome Dove". Silver Dawn was a Top Ten in her Futurity class as well as a weanling in 2008.

You can always tell the "Michigan's" horses by their hooky ears and I just love their look and how they show. We have quite a few of the Michigan bred horses, once you have one of them, you'll be purchasing more.....they are very addicting to say the least.

Hope to see you at the shows with your new gorgous fellow.
default_aktion033.gif

He is beautiful and you couldn't have bought from nicer people!!
default_yes.gif
Congrats!!

Latest posts

Back