OK, THAT IS IT.............

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitsfizz

Reaction score
Has two minutes to let her go or I am coming after you!!

Don't make me come over there with my baseball bat, you guys..........

I have just had my third colt in a row.

OK, I should not be complaining they are beautiful and bouncing and healthy (unlike the red eyed hobbit that is birthing them) but THREE???

Come on Filly Fairy, someone is extracting the urine (can I say that???)

UGH...I am creeping back down to my camper now, and if the next one is not a filly I shall be SO cross!
default_new_shocked.gif

She is MINE first.

I have seven boys out of eight!

No cutting in line!!!!!

All incredible unique pintos, but I am googling horse sex changes now.... Some I want to keep!!!!

HEY!!!

Im done with her and she left my place last week. I had 2 fillys out of 2 so not bad. Just to bad one of them didnt make it.
no.gif

Two yrs now in a row with fillys, hopefully next will make a 3rd! NA NA NA-NA NA!

Rabitfizz, I am in the same boat! All colts. But all are healthy COLTS. All are show quality colts. I will have to say when our last one was born and I annouced "its a boy....". Mt husband said he would be perfect if he were a filly. LOL!

We have one more we took in to go, a well bred pony bred to JJ's Painted Duke and I hope the filly fairy graces us with her presence, but at this point I am expecting a colt.

Heres to pink for next year!

yes.gif
We had hoped to let her loose a week or more ago! BUT we're still waiting on the last three foals to arrive - these three are driving us batty!.

We've had 14 foals thus far and 10 of them fillies! LOL Don't mean to sound greedy (ok - so yes we are just alittle) but that filly fairy can't leave just yet. ha

Good luck with the rest of your foaling - there's a filly hiding in there somewhere for sure! lol
biggrin.gif

We need the filly fairy sometime today. I have a mare bagged up and ready to go ,she is waiting for the filly fairy I don't know what else she is waiting for. I have 6 fillies and two colts and would really like the filly fairy to stop by for my last two mares. If the filly fairy doesn't hurry up this poor mare's bag is going to explode.

Well, we've been hogging the filly fairy for two years now. All three foals from last year were fillies and the two for this year are also fillies. But we're done with the fairy for this year so she can go across the 'pond' and visit you, Rabbit. I'm kind of afraid to breed for next year 'cuz I figure they'll all be colts.

Oh My, Joanne! I would have to agree that you should be next in line for the 'Filly Fairy!' LOL

Pam

She is MINE first.

I have seven boys out of eight!

No cutting in line!!!!!

All incredible unique pintos, but I am googling horse sex changes now.... Some I want to keep!!!!

The filly fairy was at my place this AM around 2., hopefully is staying over tonight for Buttercup.
default_smile.png

I am held harmelss so can't be cross at me.

I bred no one for this season, so knowing that I only get

fillies, that should have loosened the fairy filly up for

some of you.

Gosh, Joanne, I'd never thought of sex changes...that'd be as

easy a way for me to get that colt as trying repeatedly to

breed for one.

Good idea...let us know what you find out about that LOL
default_rolleyes.gif

Ummmmm.... My only filly on the ground was born to a mare that was SOLD - of course. I only have ONE chance left for a filly and the fairy better visit! I'm not complaining...ok...well, I guess I am. But geez, can I have just ONE filly this year????

I CONFESS SHE HAS BEEN HERE MOST OF THE SPRING. TUESDAY I GOT MY 3RD FILLY THIS YEAR. I THINK I WILL KEEP HER AWHILE LONGER AS I USUALLY HAVE ALL COLTS. GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST OF YOUR BABIES.
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_517.gif

I hear you Jane! It's been a colt year for a lot of breeders. I generally have Fillies, even I had colts this year!! My last foaling year and even my Mare who has Never had anything but girls... had a colt, what a shock it was. He is a looker though so I can't complain. Since you Love the Duns here he is with my Grandson. I can't help wishing he'd been a girl though. If I see the fairy I'll sail her on over to you.
IMG_5123-copy.jpg

She's hasn't been seen here at all

3 foals so far all colts (all very nice but....)

we are usually filly spoiled not this year

we may have 1 more mare due in September though not sure yet

maybe by then you will all be done with her and we

can have her for our maybe in foal mare

She must have really rushed through my area all we got was 3 fillies and 6 colts. Never had so many boys usually more girls or pretty well even...last one came this morning and it was a race between me and the old thing running to lift that little tail hoping for a filly...BUT NOT
default_laugh.png

Someone please send her this way! I'm watching 4 mares to foal!
default_wacko.png

My mare could not wait any longer for the filly fairy and had a colt just as I sat down to watch Grays Anatomy. I had just given her her grain, checked her bag and went in to watch Grays when the alarm went off. I could use the filly fairy in about a week for my last mare.

She has only been seen here briefly, one filly we lost in March. I have three colts on the ground and waiting on my last FILLY.
default_yes.gif

You missed a shocker of a Grays Anatomy lol - think I'm traumatized from two nights of bloody season finales!

Jan

Can't say I have seen her around here...1 filly the rest colts..same thing last year...year b4 2 fillies..rest colts. I am changing my farm name to 'WITTS MINI BOYS RANCH" I wondering if their is a class on do it yourself gelding.
wink.gif
Don't get me wrong I LOVE the boys, but I can't keep em all.

I just need the fairy to arrive - ANY fairy at this stage although as Slaney is 10 days over tomorrow it will probably be the berry fair
default_biggrin.png

Hope you get the filly fairy but that last colt is stunner
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back