Ok.... Lets do a January RE CAP!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one, kinda :bgrin

There is a filly, a Bandito daughter, that is going to be mine per a recent deal with our own wonderful Erica. However, Erica is keeping her and breeding her to our stallion, Destiny, with the foal to be hers. Then "Suprize" will come home to me next year in foal to probably Big City. Suprize is a little mare, a little under 31", but don't tell her. Apparently, she thinks she's 17hh.

Surprise%20DSCN7219.jpg

Surprise%20DSCN7236.jpg

We bit the bullet and bought a 2 yo bay tovero colt by NFC Remarkable Rowdy. I don't have any pics yet and haven't seen him since last June. He being shipped from TX to KY and will be on Mike Rosauer's show string. I really liked him as a yearling and hear that he looks much better now. Hopefully, I will get to see him in the next couple of months.

Well I now get to add #2 to my list, though this is really a February purchase but...close enough!

Art Deco Diva - grulla appaloosa filly

Diva2.jpg

(hurry home Diva!)

Here is my January purchase: My 8 month old filly, a granddaughter of Iowas Little Kernel:

"Sunset Ridge Miss Ariella"

Ariella.jpg

Thanks to Sheryll Fike of Fikes Miniatures in ND and the Last Chance Auction, I'll be bringing home "Fikes Lucky Hawk Showgirl", AMHR yearling sorrel filly, in a few weeks. I started the buying process in January, but the auction didn't end til last night.

So, here's Showgirl:

Showgirl-2005-trottingaway.jpg

Showgirl-2006-Feb2-walkinginND.jpg

Sire: Reeces Mr Lucky Hawk - palomino

Dam: Mariners Red Thunder Black Beauty - black

Can't wait til spring to see what's under those winter jammies.
default_wub.png
:

I am so glad to see that others are cutting back the way we are. We really are going to, but couldn't resist a couple of purchases from two very nice farms in Minnesota. You can see them if you go to their websites, Utopia Miniatures and Cherokee Rose Miniatures under foals on each site. I really do think there is such an illness as microequinephylliosis! (oh, but what fun!) Lavonne

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

We bought an ASPC/AMHR black & white stallion -- FILLIPOWICZ ENTERTAINING THE FOULKS (ET)

He is black & white -- our first venture into the ASPC side of the miniatures. He is gorgeous but I don't know how to post pictures on the forum. Congratulations to everyone-- some very lovely horses shown on this thread.

I can hardly wait to see him clipped !!

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

We bought an ASPC/AMHR black & white stallion -- FILLIPOWICZ ENTERTAINING THE FOULKS (ET)

He is black & white -- our first venture into the ASPC side of the miniatures. He is gorgeous but I don't know how to post pictures on the forum. Congratulations to everyone-- some very lovely horses shown on this thread.

I can hardly wait to see him clipped !!

I haven't planing to buy more so early, but here they are:

blue0001.jpg

Goldie.jpg

bad pictures, I will take new ones when they arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back