Ok.... Lets do a January RE CAP!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow you people bought some AWESOME horses..glad I am not the only One that "downsizes" :aktion033: :bgrin

One already! A ... surprise, surprise ... black gelding! His name is Runnin Bares Midnite Cowboy and he's broke to drive, and we're hoping we can hide the white on his face when he's in the hitch. My brother peeked in the trailer when we got home and asked if Grandad knew there was white on that horse!

Here is my January purchase. Bluebell Hollows Spring Serenade...AMHR yearling overo filly. She is a 1/2 sister to my frame filly I bought last year. I am thinking(and hoping) that Serenade is frame also.

serenade.jpg
serenade2.jpg

Oh Mona.....that girl is STUNNING! :new_shocked: ....and most definitely a "Frame"!
default_yes.gif
:

CONGRATULATIONS!

Here is my new mare, she will be arrriving in about 3 weeks.

LTD"s Lookie and Dream a daughter of LTD"S Red Cloud. I'm very excited to get her here.

She is also in my avatar.

Dream.jpg

Here is my new mare, she will be arrriving in about 3 weeks.

LTD"s Lookie and Dream a daughter of LTD"S Red Cloud. I'm very excited to get her here.

She is also in my avatar.

Dream.jpg

BEAUTIFUL mare.....and superb bloodlines too!
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations on that gorgeous girl! :aktion033:

Well, I hadn't formally introduced our newest addition but I will sure play along. I bought this stunning stallion from Springer farms in Jan, he will be headed to his new home here in So. Cal next week. Im beyond frantic and excited hoping he makes it here safely. I saw this gorgeous guy at nationals and never would have dreamed he would be in my barn. Special thank you to Cindy and Rollie Springer of springer farms. Introducing
default_wub.png
:

BHR JC's Geshan

geshan.jpg

Firefall what a very pretty mare..

Everyone has some nice new horses- None here for me sigh not even any foals this year.

and Jennifer you know I LOVE that boy
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Congrats on getting some amazing new horses everyone

Mine is here yet.............but we might be possibly getting her this weekend....... :bgrin

The only one we have bought so far
default_wink.png
: (I can't buy anymore until I sell a couple) is the one we brought home from Ft. Worth that I already posted about. Here she is again.

f06027e7.jpg

Well i'm doing pretty good about not going over my limit of 3 miniatures until I move!! I didn't straight up purchase my new colt, he is a trade so i'm still equal in my numbers! He isn't here yet but we signed a contract in January, he'll be arriving here in March and I can't wait to get his winter woolies off!! He will be my B show stallion =) Introducing this gorgeous 1 1/2yr old silver snowcap appaloosa colt:

Mini-Go-Round's Orion Starchaser!

ChaseSide1-06.jpg

Here he was clipped in '05 as a yearling:

ChaceFace.jpg

As a baby (you can see his snowcap here):

Chasefoal.jpg

I just LOVE this guy =)
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

I am also looking at a gorgeous appy bred filly, i'm crossing my fingers for her!

My new mare arrived this past weekend. I've been working on purchasing her for months and finally took the plunge. I purchased Hunt House Farms Real Rowdy from Jana & Garry Nichols of Double Diamond Farm. Rowdy is a full daughter of "Rowdy" and is a sweet heart. She's bred to a Rowdy Grandson and we are so excited about adding her to our broodmare herd. That's a whole lot of Rowdy!!!!

f0a38b52.jpg

f0a38b56.jpg

And Kim....hopefully my "Rowdy" will help me get over Raven coming to live with you! I'm so glad that you're happy with her. She's a doll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

This is my new little guy Spider Man he arrived safe and sound and is now feeling very spirited after having all his fuzz removed
default_wub.png
:

spiderpose.jpg

Well still waiting on this guy to be weaned but have paid for him so does that count??Sirion is his name.
Pic051.jpg

Kel:)

I have actually bought 3 in the last 3 months...

17c384a0.jpg

The 2 black and white babies running in the front are Lacy and Keota (2 of the new ones)

189b5480.jpg

My 3rd mare is a Maximum Expression Red Dun Medicine Hat Overo Daughter of Nacho Plano Red with 2 ice blue eyes. I don't have any pictures of her on the website yet so I can't post her here. Once weather gets a little nicer I am going to at shave at least her head and neck and post some pictures. We are mostly in the 50's and 60's right now but we do have some colder nights so it will have to wait a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Stallion here...Grahams Brown Rowdy...

f052f997.jpg

Again thanks to Margot of SHF.

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Wow, it was a busy month last month lol!!

Congratulations all on your purchases... It sure is a good feeling... All most like the new car smell!!!

I think I did my damage for the year, but then, you just never know
default_wub.png
:

2 new ones for me - just this week in fact. They are in need of a little TLC - they'll be looking much better in a couple months.

Apollo (Lil Outlaw Alfee) - 11 yr old gelding - 34" - AMHA/AMHR

Apolloleft.jpg

Zeus (Bissel Mounds Patchwork Cisco Kid) - 12 yr old gelding - 32" - AMHA/AMHR

Zeusright.jpg

Latest posts

Back