Ok.... Lets do a January RE CAP!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chandler@RoyalPalm

Reaction score
:saludando: HI,

It looks like January 2006 was a good start to the year by the numerous purchase announcements on the forum recently... I admit, I broke down and purchased one earlier than I thought... HOWEVER, as you know, you cant pass them up sometimes... So lets do a roll count of the horses we all purchased SO FAR in 2006!!!!

ME...- ONLY 1!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: :cheeky-smiley-006: :488: :new_multi: :hypocrite:

Alliance Dustys Feeling Fine

NF-F16Gr.jpg

:saludando: :saludando:

One for me too... well two if you count the one that will be arriving in late February.

Cody's Little Dolly and unnamed foal. :bgrin

DSCN0009.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]None for me.... not since last may!!! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Lyn

Well, no new purchases for me, but it looks like Blossom is getting very close to foaling, so I will soon have a new horse! :aktion033:

[SIZE=18pt]OK! one for me too![/SIZE]

Picture1379.jpg

[SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

Our new addition ~ Introducing....

LHR Sizzlers Centerfold

37.50"

AMHR registered

Daughter of Hall of Famer, LHR Sizzler, a bay leopard appy and out of LHR Queen of Hearts, a grey roan pinto.

Centerfold is 1996 National Top 10 Weanling Mare,

1997 National Top 10 Yearling Mare,

25 First Place Showings,

12 Time Reserve Junior Champion,

2 Time Reserve National Champion

We are very excited about this mare

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have 3 new additions!!! Well maybe that should be 6, since the 3 are bred mares!!! :lol:

AMHR Sids Dolly, Sorrel with Wide Blaze.......bred to a Buckskin grandson of Buckeroo

AMHR Stormy Airies, Grey Dapple, bred to a B&W pinto

jan2306014.jpg

AMHA Sutherlins Little Miss Canaberry, Chestnut Tovero, bred to a pinto

Jan30barnetc.jpg

Can't wait for the foals!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my January purchase. Bluebell Hollows Spring Serenade...AMHR yearling overo filly. She is a 1/2 sister to my frame filly I bought last year. I am thinking(and hoping) that Serenade is frame also.

serenade.jpg
serenade2.jpg

110_1090-354x263.jpg

One for me too....

STAR OAKS CHILI PEPPER

4 yr old stallion.

And such a sweetheart.

Can't wait till spring to shave him to see whats under all that fluff!!!!

Just the one in the Avatar, Alliman Joy's Color me Shammy..our for sure very very last ever horse :bgrin

That's whay she's so special to me. Maxine and Carl

No new horse for me, but my new camera, updated Photoshop CS2 program, a lens I've been lusting after, and a few other digital storage accessories cost me about as much as one :new_shocked: . For me, getting a new digital SLR is almost as fun as getting a new horse, plus it doesn't eat!!!!! :aktion033:

Robin C

None yet for me..........but it is still EARLY in the year. I am pretty sure I won't be able to make it through the year with a new one or two..or...

Well, my sister and I are looking for something pretty specific right at the moment... so hopefully we will have something to share in the not to distant future....!
default_yes.gif
:

Love everyone else's new purchases, though.. and I have another Forum Members new purchase in my barn right now to campaign for 2006! (though not one of the ones listed here... :bgrin )

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

We got a little colt from Belinda,

Cross Country Wild Child

cross_country_wild_child_2.jpg
cross_country_wild_child_1.jpg

And we're getting a filly from Erica (not her breeding, but still a nice filly)

Critic Choice's Dream Catcher

Critic_Choices_Dream_Catcher_1.jpg
Critic_Choices_Dream_Catcher_3.jpg

And for mares we're getting 3... will post them next.

We're getting 3 mares that have all been exposed for this year....

Circle T Lexus Mercedes

Circle_T_Lexus_Mercedes_1.jpg

Dakota's Foxy Blue

Dakotas_Foxy_Blue_1.jpg

and Deer Creeks Fantasia... we don't have a good picture of her yet, but she's a pretty buckskin... or dun... not sure which.

None for me!!! Though I just bought a new show harness, and a cam-corder, and a bunch of other misc stuff!! Last horse was in Oct....and I'm not buying any more!
default_yes.gif
:

She was a January purchase, will be my only 2006 purchase.......No,,,,really!!!!

Buckeye WCF Classical Enchantment, Yearling Filly

chant3.jpg

I pick her up this Saturday,,,,, :new_shocked: :new_shocked: 2 days,,,,,it's in 2 days folks!!!

Get those computers cleaned up, make sure it can handle a million and two pictures,,,,,,,,,,it's in 2 days!!!!!!

My January purchase arrived on 1/28....MRF Designs Painted Raven (in my avatar), 31" black pinto mare who will be 2 in May. She is the sweetest little thing!!! Thank you again to Heather at Mulligans Run for allowing me to add Raven to our family!!!

Here's Mine: Galloping G Rangers Pic A Peach.....8 month old palomino filly She is a granddaughter of Johnston's Starlight Ranger. Her pedigree goes to Gold Melody Boy 3 times. She arrived in Michigan last Sunday and she truly is a Peach
default_wub.png
:

mailedD36.jpg

Thanks again to Nancy G from Galloping G miniatures in PA for a fine, fine filly!
default_yes.gif
:

Mine is still in the process of being bought, so I hope he qualifies!!! We are hoping to have him home as soon as the snow leaves the ground!!!

default_wub.png
: Erica's to Infinity and Beyond (aka "Peanut") I am just SO excited!!!!
default_wub.png
:

PeanutPic.jpg

Nancy
default_smile.png

Back