Why is it always SO HARD...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
default_wacko.png
: Why is it always SO HARD, when I get THIS excited???
default_unsure.png
:

:new_multi: Sooooooo HARD to KEEP IT IN, LOL! I get so excited that I gotta just SHOUT m'JOY!!! :488:

I'm so excited to FINALLY be able to announce that we FINALLY have brand spankin' new website with our very own DOMAIN! :aktion033:

:risa8: WOOHOOO!!! :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006:

:aktion033: No more pesky pop-up ads on the 'ol "Freebie" site!!! :aktion033:

Here is our brand new site: http://www.seminolewindacres.com

Now, how COOL is THAT??? :lol:
default_wink.png
: It is still an ONGOING WORK IN PROGRESS, mind you,
default_unsure.png
: , but I'm just sooooo ecstactic to finally get to see it ACTUALLY underway! :aktion033:

When you have a chance, I'd love for you to drop in and have a look around, and feel free to email with any comments or concerns. It's progress will be at a "stand still" for over the weekend, as hubby and I are leaving in the morning, bright and early for NC to visit with my son for his birthday. :aktion033: But, we should be back by Sunday night sometime, and then on Monday, I'll pick back up with where I left off with getting the rest of the pages done and complete.

In the mean time, if anyone would like to exchange links, feel free to email me with your info, and when I get back I'll dive right into them on Monday, first thing.
default_wub.png
:

Well, thanks for letting me SHOUT m'JOY...again... as there was just NO WAY I could have held onto my excitement all the way into next week.
default_blush.png
:

Hope everyone has a SUPER WONDERFUL weekend! SEE YA next week! :saludando:
default_wub.png
:

Tanya --

It looks AWESOME!!! Congratulations
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

I tried to email you this afternoon but I don't know if it got through your spam blocker or not based on the automated email that came to me. I would have gotten back to you last night, but have been switching from an old laptop to a new one, and didn't have my email up and going until a couple hours ago.

Really good job though and congratulations again!!!

Jill

Hi Jill, I was wondering, LOL. Thanks so much. I did find a site builder that a friend mentioned, and then started with it last night, and I was just so TICKLED PINK that within minutes, LITERALLY, I had our very own domain name registered and everything, and next thing I know, a whole whoppin' brand spankin' new website was born, LOL! :aktion033:

It was so easy, it totally amazed me that even "I" could comprehend and actually function with it, LOL. :new_shocked:

Well, I need to get some stuff packed for the trip in the morning, LOL. Have a great weekend! :saludando:
default_wub.png
:

It looks GREAT!!! A great reason to be excited!!!! Congrats on your shiny new website :aktion033:

Andrea

Hey Tanya!! :saludando: It looks GREAT!!!
default_yes.gif
:

I would LOVE to exchange links with you! Oh wait I already have your old web site addy on my links. I'll just add your new one on my site...and please add mine to yours! Have a good time in NC!!!

Latest posts

Back