Just Shoutin' S'More JOY...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a bit more exciting news, hope ya’ll don’t mind.... Some of you might remember my "big" QH mare, my Summergirl, the "Singing Palomino Pinto”? (I still have her page up on my website, even though it's been a couple years now since she left us to go to her new family up in Tennessee, http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/swatricks )

Well, ever since Summer left us, I've been searching all over the country for that "special little dinky" version of her in hopes to pick up where I left off with my Summergirl with a new smaller more manageable version within my physical means...well, GLORY BEHOLD.... I FOUND HER!!!! I finally did!!! YAYYYY!!!!

She's a DINKY-DINKY-DINKY one, YAYYYY!!!! She's 2 years old and all of 28" (so far), AHMA/AMHR Registered, and is just the prettiest little palomino pinto filly I ever did see! She will be coming all the way from IL, along with our new Gold Pinto Champagne stallion (Rolex) that's coming from KY.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/sem...res/RolexLR.jpg

Both will arrive together (but separate), later this month, and I am just FIT TO BE TIED with PURE HAPPY!!!!! :cheeky-smiley-006:

Anyways, I can hardly wait to teach her some FUN tricks too and I'm gonna share her best I can, just like I used to do with my Summergirl...Lord willing! Oh how I have LOOOOONGED for this day!!!!! God is SO WONDERFUL!!!!

I have her first song already picked out, and hoping she learns to “lip sync” to it as easily as how Summer used to do. We’ll take her at her own pace and just go with things as she accepts of them though. Rolex will be learning new fun tricks too, we'll see how they go as they settle in and all.

I had to leave for a couple hours today to run errands in town, but I'm back home now and in reading my emails, I now have permission to post some photos of our new little mare. Thank you so much Kay of Auledas Acres! You've filled a very large void in my heart through this sweet little girl, it's been all empty in a certain spot in there for such a long time, and I can feel that gap getting smaller by the day now...THANK YOU!
default_wub.png
:

:new_multi: Introducing our new FUTURE and DINKY-DINKY-DINKY little "Singing Palomino Pinto" mare.... "GMR Barefoot Bridgett", 2 years old, AMHA/AMHR Registered, currently 28" tall, but might grow another inch or two at least, over the next couple years possibly... ???

These pics are of her as a weanling filly, then as a yearling, and then as recent as a couple weeks ago...I'll try to get more photos of her when she arrives later this month.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/sem.../bridgett1B.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/sem.../bridgett2B.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/sem...es/P7130173.jpg

I do have a couple more pics of her, but don’t wanna wear ya’ll out with overkill, LOL, so will wait till after they both arrive before posting any more pics.

I'm not sure of her bloodlines and who her breeders are with the GMR prefix, as I haven't researched her background yet. I saw her advertised the Lil'Beginnings a few weeks ago, (before we even bought our new stallion) when I saw that sweet little face of hers it just grabbed my heart, and that's when I knew! :) She was "the one". :) So her background didn't matter to me, as it was HER sweet little face that spoke to my heart ...
default_yes.gif
: "you know ya want me, just come and get me", LOL. So I did...and I thank the Lord most fervently!

According to the very kind lady she is coming from, she says that Bridgett, (I TOTALLY LOVE HER NAME, BTW), is a very kind hearted, meek and gentle little filly, very sociable to people, loves people and loves to be loved on....THAT's what I've been hoping to find most of all, and I just feel AWESOMELY HAPPY and can't hardly wait till I get to smooch her sweet little kissy face, LOL!

Well, anyways, I guess I've yammered on enough to wear ya'll out from hearing me jabber jaw about her and our new stallion....so I'll wander back into lurk mode for a while now to give ya'll a well earned break of me, LOL.

:saludando: Thanks so much for letting me share and SHOUT m'JOY, though.
default_wub.png
:

MANY thanks to Mari
default_wub.png
: of WORLEY’s HAULING for working with me ever so patiently these past many weeks, can’t wait to see you arriving soon with our new “precious cargo”… And many, many heartfilled thanks to our new found friend Kay
default_wub.png
: of Auledas Acres in IL (for Bridgett), and to our dear precious friend Jeannie Smiley
default_wub.png
: of Bethel Minis in KY (for Rolex), we are forever deeply beholding in joyous gratitude to you both for granting us the privilege and honor of purchasing these two little dreams come true....sort of our own new little "DREAM TEAM". THANK YOU BOTH, with ALL OUR HEARTS!
default_wub.png
:

{{{{MAJOR-MAJOR-MAJOR-HAPPY-SIGHS}}}}

Ok now… Donnnnn't NOOOOOBODY :nono: even TRY t'pinch me now, y'hear!!!
default_wub.png
:

Warmest appreciations for bearing with me,

Tanya & Family (Ok...I'll be quiet now...well...I'll try anyways, LOL!)

MANY THANKS TO Mary Lou and LilBeginnings too, without this board....I would still be searching...
default_unsure.png
:

THANK YOU ML for filling my heart SO BIG!
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know I'm going to have to come up and visit.
default_yes.gif
:

She's very cute/
default_wub.png
:

Amanda

I hope for some more jumping and a grinnin' and a dancin' when they arrive! :new_multi: :new_multi: :risa8: :488:
:aktion033: :saludando: YouBETCHA!
default_wink.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

You know I'm going to have to come up and visit. She's very cute/

Amanda
Amanda, you just drop on by ANYTIME!
default_wub.png
: Hopefully we'll be seeing ya at the shows this fall too!
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey congrats!!! Best of luck with your new purchases. Good for u!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congrats Tanya! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I'm very happy for you hon!

Congrats! It's always good to have happy, excited posts so don't apologize for it at all! :aktion033:

:cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006:

ok i am crying too but won't post that crying smiley... they are HAPPY TEARS - i enjoyed EVERY WORD of your post and am so thrilled for you :saludando:

Tanya

Congratulations on both, how so exciting for you. And to get your dream horse in a smaller

size. I can feel you excitment all the way in Texas. Wow, so exciting...

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Oh Tanya you just put a big grin on my face!!! Your happiness is infectuous!! :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
: BIG CONGRATULATIONS...what a beautiful girl ...lucky YOU!!! I do remember your "Summertime girl"! I can only hope one day I find my special girl...still looking and keeping my eyes open tho in the meantime.

Hi there,

I'm so sorry, I've been offline the last couple days. Hubby and I worked all weekend to try to add on a couple more stalls to our barn. :aktion033: WHEW...still have a ways to go, but they are underway at least, LOL. :aktion033:

Okeedokee now... I'm going to try to catch up on some emails now, but just wanted to post a "quicky" note to say I'm back now, LOL. :saludando:

Jen, Kim, Robin, Freeland, Jayne, Susan, Vicky & Cheyenne THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Cheyenne, I'll be hoping right along with you til lyou find your special girl too!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back