Ohio CDE, July 23-25!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream

Reaction score
Finally got my pro pics from the Ohio CDE. There was a thread about this on the driving forum but I thought it best to post the pics here. Photos by Reuss Griffiths.

Cones

aReuss_07_24_1018179_edited-1.jpg

aReuss_07_24_1018184_edited-1.jpg

aReuss_07_24_1018194.jpg

aReuss_07_24_1018195.jpg

aReuss_07_24_1018197.jpg

aReuss_07_24_1018199.jpg

Marathon next...

Great pictures Michelle, how did you do?

Yvonne
We completed the competition and made the time on the marathon so we won the Prelim VSE division (as the only entry). We also won the ribbon for the fastest cones round out of all Prelim entries (all breeds/sizes). It was a blast!

Great pictures! Beautiful turnout. Especially the hat!
default_aktion033.gif
I love the gold accents that show up on your cart and harness. You obviously polished a little! Good job.
default_firstprize.gif

Gorgeous pictures and beautiful turnout! That looks like so much fun and I hope to be doing that in a year or so! Thanks for sharing!

Barbara

Great pictures!!! Thanks for sharing. You look like you were both having a ton of fun!!! I am still impressed with the cones result. Good job!!!

There's a horse that clearly loves its job! So cool! You both look great - congratulations on your wins.
default_aktion033.gif

Michelee, Michelle, Michelle....There is not much that can really take my breath away...but holy moly, will someone please wipe the drool off my key board!!

I can not say enough about your photos...beautiful! Everything, your harness,your cart, the painting on your cart, pinstripes, your blue hat,your jacket, red/blue bonnet and boots AND pretty braid....and a black horse to boot!!Everything just shines!! Is there a special high end paint on your cart? Who makes it...AND your harness is to die for!!

Marty if you are reading this.....This is what I would love to have for Nick.....wouldnt he look BEAUUUTTIFULLLLLL!!

Dear Santa LOL....

Beautiful! Looks like so much fun. I'm jealous ;)

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments! I'll try to answer all the questions. The cones harness is the fancy rolled show harness from Ozark (love it!) and the marathon harness is the Chimacum sport harness with the freedom collar. The cart was made by Jim Newman here in Ontario. It is painted with midnight blue automobile paint and has gold pinstriping. I have wire wheels and a patent boot for it for the breed ring. My outfit was the one I wore in pleasure turnout at walnut hill last year. It is one of my favourite combos. I'm looking at a whole different wardrobe for Tulsa!

Thanks for sharing all the info about your cart and harness...like I said..its beautiful.

Im bumping this up cause I want Marty to see it!! What ya' think Marty...think Skiff will be generous this Christmas? LOL

Now that I'm home from the UK and can see the pictures...nice going! Where'd you get the colored leg gear from?

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
What WONDERFUL pictures and WONDERFUL turn out and performance!

Congratulations on that Cones placing. That must have been quite a feat! I wish you had video of the whole thing!

Charlotte

Back