Off to New York in less than a week!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
I have to be out of town for the next two days for work, not the greatest of timing, but have to. Then leave for NY on Thursday to see my very special twin grandson and granddaughter and older brother Aidan. It is the twins first birthday, can you believe it?? I have only been out there once, and I am so excited sleeping is already a problem. I just can not wait to hold them, and really get to know them. My daughter has been great about pictures, but it just isn't the same.

Big first birthday next Friday!! My daughters birthday is tomorrow!! So we will have lots of celebrating to do, double as we have much to make up for.

When I get back I promise tons of pictures of our very very special babies!!

Soooooooo excited
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Wow Carolyn, no wonder you're excited! I can't believe the babies will ALREADY be a whole year old!

Travel safe and have a great time!

Woooowwww a year old. They should have badges saying they are three years old for all the stuff they have had to go through. Hope you have a fabulous time. I know you will!

Can't believe they are almost a year old. Have a great visit and yes, you better take lots of pictures!

Barbie

Latest posts

Back