My New Minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Kelly

Reaction score
I LOVE your new black mare! She is just gorgeous!! How about Gorgeous Little Diva!!

And Arrow is so handsome! Their braids are too cute!

How are you ever gonna sleep tonight? You must be sooooooo excited!! And I’m excited for you!! Congrats on your new babies!!

Laura&HerMinis

Reaction score
I LOVE your new black mare! She is just gorgeous!! How about Gorgeous Little Diva!!

And Arrow is so handsome! Their braids are too cute!

How are you ever gonna sleep tonight? You must be sooooooo excited!! And I’m excited for you!! Congrats on your new babies!!
That’s really cute! I love the name Diva, only problem is my dog is named Neeva so it might sound similar and I might get an animal I don’t want when I call either one of them lol 😂 haha I had to braid them as they were really needing a brush, and now they won’t get all tangled. Arrow’s mane is super soft and silky and fine, a bit greasy but I’ll fix that in the spring. Turns out they came off a reserve where they were living wild for their whole life, so I basically have two wild horses lol! I’m thinking Bella for the mare but I still don’t know! I thought maybe Jasmine but then she came and I don’t think it fits…uggghhh this is so harddd

Latest posts