Odette *colt*, Britt *colt*.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
come on Odette, lets see your baby please!

Renee, those pics of Izzy and Merlin are the cutest!! I miss that gorgeous little man! how is he doing?

Merl in is doing great Cassie, he is a real spunky little guy and isn't frightened of much. I will try and get a video of him for you all.

Diane my plan is to bring her home to foal if she ever foals that is. She is 350 days today, last time she foaled at 354 so maybe not long to go.

Eagle is fine, I have the vet coming tomorrow to check his incision.

Her udder had gone down a bit this morning

4 June (350).JPG

I'm so glad that Merlin is doing so good Renee
default_smile.png
very exciting! can't wait for the video
default_smile.png

come on Odette! would like to see your baby if you please!

did she have a filly or a colt last time Renee? hoping she foals soon for you!

Cassie Odette had a filly in 2008 and a colt in 2010 so in theory the nail test should be right about this one being a filly
default_smile.png

OMG I cant believe Odette hasnt folaed yet. Tell her I am back and to get her game face on LOL

If Odette was waiting for me to show my face again ;) you can tell her I'm back....and waiting, too.

Come 'onnnnnnnn Odette! That baby will be ready for college if you don't pop it out soon!

Morning all. No big changes with Odette, she is at 350 days today.

5 June.JPG

5 June,.JPG

Odette needs a big SQUEZY hug. Maybe then we'll see some action
default_new_rofl.gif

how was she tonight Renee? I hope you haven't been watching any more scary movies and you get some sleep tonight! lol you need all your energy for when Odette finally decides to show us her baby! hey and what happened to the pics of Merlin? lol I miss the little guy!

How's Odette doing today Renee - I know you must be very busy with Izzy's puppies and things but a quick update would be great, she must be very close now.
default_yes.gif

Hi Ladies, sorry I haven't been updating. We have the painter here redoing the house which is a major pain in the butt but I booked him ages ago and then forgot
default_sad.png
He turned up Monday morning and I didn't have the heart to turn him away. Anyway the house looks nice and fresh, now I just need to clean it up and put the furniture back. The kids and I have been sleeping at my parents house but there is no internet there which is why I haven't posted.

Odette has made good progress, her udder was huge this morning but her nipples aren't full yet,in the side pic you can see how large her pre-udder milk vein is, her hooha is puffy and she has the runs
default_smile.png

6 June..JPG

6 June.JPG

wow won't be long!!! yay for new paint job!

have you tested her milk?? I would watch her like a hawk LOL but I'm sure you are already come on Odette!! will she be coming home in the next day or so?

Looking good Odette - not long now and you will be showing us your new little filly!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back