Nothing better than a wonderful show gelding

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
I have been so lucky to have this gelding out showing this year. He has done very well so far. He went to his last AMHR show until Nationals and with this show and his other three, he has 6 Overall Grands (just needs one next year as a 2 year old for his HOF) and 42 HOF points (28 to go). He also won under all three judges in youth for the first time. So he had a great show in Glen Rose, TX. He was also Grand Champion Under Gelding at the Area 5 show in Ardmore, OK. He has been conditioned and shown all year by James Walsh of RHA Training and I couldn't be happier with what he has accomplished. He was shown in youth by Claire Neinest, who will be showing him at Nationals. Yes, I go on and on LOL but I am very proud of the whole crew who makes my gelding look awesome. Next stop, Central Championships where Samantha and I will qualify him for World in amateur. I am very excited.

So here is my handsome gelding, RHA Wardances Dr Zhivago "Kane", 2011 palomino gelding with photos by Sandy Revard.

Thanks for letting me share.

kane10s.jpg

kane19.jpg

Wow! Kane is absolutely stunning! Congrats & best of luck with the upcoming show!!!

He will be in the Super Gelding program, he is already in the Gelding Incentive with AMHA. So Super Gelding is next. Thank you all, I am so proud to have this horse.

He is lovely! Well done
default_smile.png

I have loved this horse since his weanling pics...He makes an AMAZING gelding! Congrats on all his wins!
default_firstprize.gif

Latest posts

Back