Not Acting Right

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniNHF

Reaction score
Please keep my mini in your prayers, I got a call from the barn the other day that he wasnt acting right, standing in his stall with his head hung down; this is a horse who is loud and full of life. They determined that he was having stomach problems and think he probaby digested shavings; I just started stalling him again about 3 weeks ago and he never did this prior before I owned him.

I already lost my big horse of 18 years together, at the beginning of the month to old age so this has my nerves a wreck.

Sending you lots of prayers and please let us know how he's doing. Hoping all is well.

Sending Prayers and positive thoughts! My mare was colicky yesterday! Tis the season I guess...Probiotic may be of help

Sending you lots of prayers and please let us know how he's doing. Hoping all is well.
I definitely will, thank you

Sending Prayers and positive thoughts! My mare was colicky yesterday! Tis the season I guess...Probiotic may be of help
I cant remember the name but it was a type of probiotic to help him out. They actually said his dad was acting the same way a few days ago and in treating him he cleared up in a day or so, so I am hopeing that will happen with my boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely sending prayers! Probotic helped my mom's mini when he wasn't doing well two months ago. He wouldn't eat or drink. He took about a week to get better due to stomach problems. I don't remember what happened.

Latest posts

Back