Northeast Miniature Horse Club's 1st Show of the Season

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millstone Farm

Reaction score
The Northeast Miniature Horse Club's first show of the season will be held this Sunday, May 24th, at the beautiful Winning Ways Equestrian Center in Dover, NH. The show is a benefit event for the club's Miniature horse rescue efforts.

I heard we have 60+ horses entered as of last weekend with more exhibitors expected who haven't sent entries yet. It should be a great show.

I planned to bring 6 horses, but may be forced to bring only 4 or 5.

Who else is coming?

There's still time to send entries in. Our club's calendar page on the website has links to the prize list and entry form.

I hope y'all decide to join us. SPECTATORS are ALWAYS welcomed!

Northeast Miniature Horse Club's Calendar Page

Wish I could get away, but will be watching pregnant mares. I would love to be competing for those High Points!!! Good luck to everyone and please let us know how you do!!!

Mary

[SIZE=10pt]You bet I'll be there! [/SIZE]

Was hoping I'd have my "surprise" there to show everyone - but his trip got delayed so he won't arrive until AFTER the show - drat! Anyway - the secret is................. I have a new DRIVING horse - first one ever. I'm a novice and he isn't - figured that was a good combination!

I'll be showing one mare and delivering another mare to her new owner. She's showing in the beginner class.

Can't wait to see everyone!

default_saludando.gif
I'll be there and I am bringing my stally-Joey to give him some more exposure to crowds and noise!!! I don't think he will be entering any classes though as I am on a limited budget this week.
default_sad.png

Lil Stars and Libertymere will be there!! can't wait to see old friends, bringing 6, KAREN hope i get to meet you

default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We will be there!!!! Looking forward to the show, and seeing everyone!!! Its been a long winter!

I just have to finish clipping.....
default_smile.png

Hey Dru, Did you pull the tutu out? Karen is bringing the PomPoms.... LOL

We have been working hard on this show all winter. Hope it shows! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Hey Shelly, why don't you enter just our Mentored Beginner Adult class with Joey? It's a fantastic way to get a 'free' clinic from people like Millstone and KTS as well as the AMHA judges, who are allowed to talk to you after the class and offer their own pointers. These classes have been very popular and lots of fun, and they are at the beginning of the day.

In any case, be sure to have your Coggins and Health papers with you, even if you don't enter, but I hope you will!
default_smile.png

See you on Sunday!

I will be there with 3 4-legged kids and only 1 2-legged kid.... LOL!! Looking forward to showing our 3! Connor and I have worked hard all winter and are wishing it will all pay off. We'll see??

See you all soon!!!! YEAH!!!!!

We have been working hard on this show all winter. Hope it shows! Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Hey Shelly, why don't you enter just our Mentored Beginner Adult class with Joey? It's a fantastic way to get a 'free' clinic from people like Millstone and KTS as well as the AMHA judges, who are allowed to talk to you after the class and offer their own pointers. These classes have been very popular and lots of fun, and they are at the beginning of the day.

In any case, be sure to have your Coggins and Health papers with you, even if you don't enter, but I hope you will!
default_smile.png

See you on Sunday!
I have his coggins and his recent vet report showing his shots...is this enough or do I need some other paperwork?

Shelly

Shelly - you should be all set, but email me if you have any questions. [email protected]

Picking up "The Cake" this morning, then on to baths and facials. Glad it cooled down a bit.

See you all tomorrow!

Back