HALLOWEEN COSTUME CONTEST!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
Congratulations to our 2 Grand Prize Winners!
Lori : Haunted House
and
Squeaks: Scarecrow
ALL were great! It was very close! Used 4 judges and a point system and then added up all points. WHEW it was close!!!
Winners, EMAIL ME YOUR INFO so I can get your prizes out to you!!
default_firstprize.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_firstprize.gif
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Come one, come all ! ! ! Let's have some fun and show off your MINIS and PONIES in
Lil Beginnings Annual Halloween Costume Contest!
Starting today, post your photo or video here on this thread for the judging.
default_yes.gif

**photos taken this year only please!**
Deadline for entries is midnight Oct 30th.
Winners will be posted right here in this thread on Halloween evening!
We'll have some fun prizes to send to the winners!
default_firstprize.gif

Costumes can be store bought or home made!

You all each can enter TWO entries!!!!!
default_thumbup.gif

***Please use photos or videos taken only this year please!***

There will be 2 winners chosen - For this holiday game both will be grand prize winners.
default_yes.gif
The Grand Prizes for our two contest winners will be provided by the following generous sponsors:
LogoWName.jpg
Lil Beginnings
THE best place on the internet to learn about and share your love of Miniature Horses and Shetland Ponies!
AND
Robin Olmstead (REO)
Breeder of gorgeous Splash & pinto miniatures.
Please see our contest page for more information.
ENJOY!
default_yes.gif

OK, Let's see those costumes!!!
default_xreiter.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I didn't realize she didn't have her cowboy hat on who took the picture. It made her outfit.

And he got scared a couple times by the wind blowing the house so we called him a "Spook House"!!!

Cool costumes! We won't have anything this elaborate, but we will be attending a trick or treat in a neighboring town. I hope to get a few pictures; we will be part of a petting zoo.

OK, Here we go!
DSCF0337.jpg

DSCF0338.jpg

DSCF0342.jpg

Emily wanted to be a Dragon for Halloween. So what do you do with the horse? We decided magic princess. Her 4-H horse was very tolerant of all the tulle. She managed to get feet tangled in the skirt and fell down. She patiently waited for me to come help her then stood up and walked off as if it an everyday event.

This is Alora (8) and Koal as Merida and Angus from the Disney movie "Brave". In the movie, her 3 brothers (Hamish, Hubert, & Harris- Alora memorized their names just in case the judge asked) are turned into bears. Angus is dressed in a black velvet cooler with Celtic knots- it is hard to see in the photo. There was also a hidden iPhone that was playing Scottish bagpipe music.

Well, this isn't much of a costume, but Dapper Dan was out and about for Trunk or Treat. It was windy so hard to get a good photo. Our role was walking among the crowd to let people pet him. A few small children sat upon him. He visited some elderly folks in vehicles by putting his head in the window for petting.

LoneWolf.jpg

This is Alora (8) and Koal as Merida and Angus from the Disney movie "Brave". In the movie, her 3 brothers (Hamish, Hubert, & Harris- Alora memorized their names just in case the judge asked) are turned into bears. Angus is dressed in a black velvet cooler with Celtic knots- it is hard to see in the photo. There was also a hidden iPhone that was playing Scottish bagpipe music.
What a beautiful horse.

LOVE them all!!!
default_yes.gif
This will be hard for the judges to decide. Good luck to all!!!
default_firstprize.gif

This is fantastic!!! All of the costumes here are amazing but I have a special place in my heart for Merida. Very creative
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back