No permission to view photos?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I just bought a lap top and when I log into the forums main page on my new laptop the four pictures that show up from the new photo gallery has a red/black/white box that says "No Permission"...however...logged in on my desktop which I have always used - the photos show up okay? The first time i logged onto the forum main page, I was logged in as annonymous, then logged out and logged back in normal (not annon) and it is STILL say No permission on my laptops forum main page.

Its nothing really but just bugs me it being like that. Some of the pictures off to the status updates box on the side show up the same way....??

Mary Lou? help!

The laptop is a windows vista just like my desktop Inspiron 1525.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not able to see them either. There's quite a few things on here for me that when I'm logged in say "No Permission" but when I'm logged out I can see them!

I think it has to do with your computer settings. I can see them fine here at home, but when I'm at school (where certain web pages and photographs are prohibited for viewing...) I see the red No Permission signs instead on the main page.

Andrea

..Its working now and the pictures are showing up for me on my laptop. I didn't fool with the settings any so that is sort of odd. Hopefully it continues to work...

...Not working now. Hmm, that is just odd. Its no big deal, it just really irritates me it being like that LOL

Back