Nigel is Ready for a Stroll

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goatkisses

Reaction score
Here is my yearling mini, Nigel, ready to go for our daily walk. It's hunting season here in New York State so he is dressed appropriately in his blaze hat.

/
BlazeNigel.jpg
">[/img]

What a cutie! And what a good idea, too!

I have often thought about dressing mine in full-body orange if I were ever to take one on a hike during hunting season.
default_smile.png

I am in the Finger Lakes as well and hunting season is in full swing by us. I worry about the biggies who live outside in pastures that back up to the woods. Mini is in a paddock in the middle of the farm so she is fine, but god idea if she goes for a jog.

I am in the Finger Lakes as well and hunting season is in full swing by us. I worry about the biggies who live outside in pastures that back up to the woods. Mini is in a paddock in the middle of the farm so she is fine, but god idea if she goes for a jog.
Isn't is a "fun" time of year?
default_unsure.png
I have two very large caramel colored LaMancha wethers with horns and I always worry about them. Nige and I have been mostly sticking to my driveway and when it's quiet we go out along the road verge. When we do go up into the woods I put a cow bell on him.
default_wacko.png
That works very well!

Back