Newest art in the works

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixstardanes

Reaction score
Any suggestions of colors?

wipminigolf.jpg

I suck at colour suggestions, but I do want to say that you have quite the imagination!~

Going to love the finished project.

xox Leonie xox

What a clever idea!! I'm anxious to see the finished product. I keep thinking of something with one pulling a golf cart.

I'm thinking black for the front horse and was wondering about adding one of those tams(hat) with the pom pom on top the golfers wear.
default_laugh.png
Great picture tho!

OH.MY.GOSH!
default_new_shocked.gif
: I have been a lurker on this forum for a while and everytime i see you and Watcheye's art, i cannot believe how one person could have such talent and imagination!

ALWAYS keep doing what you are doing, art is good for your soul and those around you
default_wub.png
:

Oh, perfect!!! And for once I'm going to do the "Pick mine! Pick mine!" thing. The expression on the face of the golfer is so perfectly Kody I can't stand it. *LOL*

Please, please, a chestnut with a little facial white? And a green and tan checked pom pom hat!

Can you spot the devilish attitude?!

23177537.jpg

Do you know how many photos I have of him waving stolen ribbons around his head or shaking lunge whips?

RibbonSnatch.jpg

"Can I have the slipper?"

RVMonster.jpg

"PLEASE can I have it??"

RV1.jpg

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, Tam -green with red pompom. He should be in a sandpit I think.
default_smile.png
The horse yawning I'm seeing grey, the one eating a chestnut or maybe pinto and the mad one an appaloosa...no wait buckskin! Definitely buckskin. Love your drawings, wish I had your talent.
default_smile.png

That is great! I love your imagination. How I wish I could draw I have so many ideas in my brain but can not draw a straight line. I love the one that is eating while the others want to golf.

This is tooo funny. We find golf balls in our pastures occasionally and we always wondered where they came from. Now it is all clear.

Ruth

Love it!! I'm going to swallow my pride and ask- what's the pinto horse on the right doing that's so annoying the gray? I can't quite figure it out.
default_blush.png

Leia

Latest posts

Back