New Year's Resolutions?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minisch

Reaction score
I've finally decided to turn my life around. I've been in such a slump. Eating healthier, getting back into shape, maybe find a nice guy. Anyone have any? Or unusual ones ??

I've finally decided to turn my life around. I've been in such a slump. Eating healthier, getting back into shape, maybe find a nice guy. Anyone have any? Or unusual ones ??
Well mine this year sound simple but not for me tee hee.

I hope to listen more and yes would love to loose 20 more lbs.

Quit smoking.. so time will tell...
default_aktion033.gif

I made lots so I have a better chance for success with at least one (cheating, I know lol)

-Quitting smoking

-Eating healthier & Exercizing. My daughter is 6 months old and I got on a scale at a relative's on Christmas and weigh TWO pounds less than I did when I had her! Really??!! She weighed 6.14 lol..and I gained 35 pounds

-Spending more quality time with my kids

-Getting out and working my German Shepherd a few days a week.

-Get back into hog hunting. Tons of bold, scary, ugly, vicious feral hogs at my new little ranch

-And the fun one, I'm going to try to teach my Saint Bernard puppy to herd. I dunno what, maybe ducks or goats lol...

I like for all my animals to have a job, and have been slacking bad with them. After a high-risk pregnancy where hog hunting and schutzhund were strictly forbidden, and then c section recovery time, I'm still in chillax-lazy mode and can't get motivated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of a New Years Resolution which I know I will never keep...like keeping the house clean and washing up regularly
default_biggrin.png
I have decided to have a New Year Motto (not the right word but the best I can do) which will hopefully pervade all aspects of my life.

And it is....... JUST DO IT and perhaps I should add NOW.

Instead of a New Years Resolution which I know I will never keep...like keeping the house clean and washing up regularly
default_biggrin.png
I have decided to have a New Year Motto (not the right word but the best I can do) which will hopefully pervade all aspects of my life.

And it is....... JUST DO IT and perhaps I should add NOW.

Helicopter - Mine is similar. I have found myself with a bad case of "lazyitis" the last few months - working too many hours, and when I get done working, it seems there is so much to do, I can't focus on anything - or even decide WHAT to do. So my new motto is Do Something! I figure if I at least start to do something, I'll get moving, and with each thing done, it will not seem like there is such an overwhelming amount to do!
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back