New Website under construction

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helicopter

Reaction score
Finally I've figured out Webs. Well partially at least. I've done my Home page, My Girls page (with a couple of bits missing) and my first Boys page.

If I could find a nice template I'd use it but so far am using the Blank template.

I'd welcome a quick comment on my progress. Be nice now. I'm fragile.

What is a nice font? I don't seem to be able to settle on a nice font.

www.danissy-minis.webs.com/

I think it is a great start. I was like you several years back and it took me a year to finally settle on what I liked and didn't like, At first I was lost and almost gave up several times but now I'm happy with it and find it so easy to change when I can find the time. I use the website tonight program on godaddy. It was very hard to set up years ago but they have made it easier today.

I love your little band of critters and from your posts know you are a great person. So glad you are living your dream. What more can we ask...

I wouldn't worry too much about font. What you have there looks very easy to read. I like the whole thing. Its very easy to naviagate and has clean lines. I think you are doing very well.

I have a question for you also:

I'm doing the same thing... but with a blank template, how do you get pictures on it? I can only seem to get text?

Latest posts

Back