New to the Forum!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingminihorses

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am 24 yrs old and have been married for 5 years, I have two kids, a 3 yr old daughter(who Loves horses!) and a 19mo old son that is such a big helper when he wants to be. I am currently a nursing student and my husband is a police officer for Texarkana. We just bought some land from my parents and plan on building a house in about 6 months-we're excited!

My love affair of horses began when I was around 3 or 4. My parents said that despite thier attempts at getting me to play with dolls, it was the toy horses that I was drawn to. So when I was about 10 they bought me my first horse(he was a grade pony gelding) and I adored him! Unfortunately our house burned two years later and we had to move in town, and of course our horses were sold. And so life went on but my love for equines never left. Just a few months ago my husband suggested that we get Hannah a little horse to enjoy, the first breed that came to mind was a miniature!
default_wub.png
I helped a lady show her miniature horse stallion in jumping during summer break when I was in high school. It was a BLAST! These little horses are just great aren't they?!.
default_wink.png

So....anyway....(I know, I can jabber-heehee) we will be purchasing our first mini mare this coming saturday!!
default_wub.png
She is a seal bay with a star and snip and looks like a cutie! Her name is 'Glamour' and she is from Lauralee's Miniatures. Lauralee has been so helpful to us and I am literally counting the days until I get my (our) new girl. :love

At this point, we are just wanting to dip our feet into the amazing world of the miniature horse. There is so much to read and learn here-this forum can be addicting!! I have a feeling though that Glamour will only be the start of our journey with miniatures.
default_yes.gif

I look forward to getting to know each of you and drooling of the gorgeous horses shown here! Have a blessed week,

Lindsey

Welcome!! and congrats on your new addition! Be sure to share photos when you bring her home!

default_saludando.gif
WELCOME to the forum family!!! From southern california.

Have fun with your new mini, and remember ... we love pictures!
default_wink.png

That was a great introduction post, It wasnt Just" hi, im new. I love minis" It was a tad more! Hope to see ya around! Welcome!!
default_biggrin.png

we should be the welcoming commity lol I love having new people coming on here its so awsome and wonderful. I hope you have so much fun here and give your new horse a hug for me.

Welcome to you and your family. This is a brilliant site for all things mini. Dont forget we need lots of pics as soon as your new little girl arrives!

Anna

Great introduction there!
default_aktion033.gif

Welcome from Australia! Glad you could join us.

Welcome!
default_saludando.gif
And congrats on your new family member! Be sure to post pictues!

Oh boy, I met a young woman in New Boston, Friday, that has miniatures and shetlands. She just moved into the area about a year ago! Now you come on the forum and tell us you are also in the area! Welcome, welcome, and hope to be able to meet you soon!

Carolyn

Welcome here from Virginia!!!!

I also look forward to seeing pictures of your mini
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

So far, I've never really met a person who got into minis and regretted it. It's going to be something you and your daughter will love so much
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

WELCOME to the forum, and to the wonderful world of Miniature Horses! It really sounds as though you pour your heart and soul into your horses!!
default_biggrin.png

Welcome from Southwestern Ontario, Canada.

You are going to enjoy the forum.

The forum is a great place to be when you are having good times....and bad.

Everyone goes out of their way to help you get out of trouble, make you feel better when you are down, and compliment you when you "do good"
default_yes.gif

Welcome from Missouri. I am a new mini owner too- had my Giddy since Sept and I also have a thouroughbred.

Please post pix- we all like them best!!

default_aktion033.gif
Hi! Congrate's & welcome! Great to have you join!! Minis are just THEE best little horses! And SO very addictive too!!
default_yes.gif

Hi
default_saludando.gif

Welcome from B.C. Canada

I'm new too, just a little note, info is easy to find in the "search" bottom right of page in pop up menu
default_yes.gif

Have fun with your new mini!!
default_aktion033.gif

Dee
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back