New to the forum. :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kizmet

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to Lil Beginnings! My name is April, I'm from Australia. I've been lurking for a bit, but only just joined up. I have been really enjoying reading all of the threads here, everyone is amazingly helpful and friendly, unlike a lot of the other forums online, so glad to be here!
default_smile.png

I've just started getting into the Miniatures, despite always owning/riding/driving/showing horses and breeding Shetlands (the classic, heavy ones). I've got a 37" Black Buckskin Miniature colt (in my avatar) that I'd like to start showing this season in halter and performance so will be needing some advice and help from you guys!

Welcome! That horse in your avatar is *gorgeous*!!

Welcome from Connecticut!! We have a 4-H Club where we teach youth about horses and miniature horses. There is a lot of information in the 4-H section of our website (link is below), mostly on performance or general info but some on halter too. Enjoy!

Welcome from Ga.! I hope you can find all you need here, if you have any questions myself or any one of the moderators are happy to help you.

Welcome from Kentucky USA
default_saludando.gif
There are some wonderful people from Australia that belong to the forum.Maybe you can find someone near you to share in the fun..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello from Pennsylvania, USA
default_saludando.gif
It's nice to meet you and glad you joined.
default_yes.gif

Welcome from NC, USA!

What a beauty you have there in your avatar. If you PM me or go to the Pony Talk section of LB, I'd love to know more about your "heavy" Shetlands... I, too, have Shetlands (several are double registered as larger B type minis in AMHR) that I like to work with in work style harness and used for "farming" or working on our "farmette", plus taking to Draft Horse Events and having "little horses that can"!!

Pic of our mini sized Shetland gelding, Cupid, doing his first "logging" last week. He's around 37" at the withers. He is the 3 yr old son of the horse in my Avatar.

13jul23tre407a.jpg

Latest posts

Back