New to minis, and mini pregnancy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! What happened?? Last pics I saw there was very little tummy and today... Woah! Did you feed her a whole watermelon?? ?

That was my exact reaction! Lol I was just talking to your sister about it this morning, like how the heck does she hide all of that so well!?!?

All pics taken today. She is the most frustratingly confusing mare ever! I would love it if she could show a real bag and or this baby would make some big clear obvious foal movement so I could ease my doubt!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

She seems to go up and down with that udder...that's what summer is doing...more in the morning, less in the eve. So maybe that's a good sign she is preagant???

Looks great
default_smile.png
She looks to be enjoying her grass and sunshine
default_thumbup.gif

Aww thanks Rebecca, I spent quite a bit of time practicing with clippers on my dogs and horses growing up, I wanted to be a groomer! (dogs got haircuts today too!) I'm going to say I got it from my mother? She's a hairdresser, and I grew up in a salon.

Lass was very crabby tonight, for about an hour she was trotting around her dry lot, tossing her head, stomping her feet, even cantering a lap. during this hour long show she got down to roll, rolled a bit then jumped up and into a buck then took walked around stomping her back feet being a sassy lady. After all this commotion I came down to check her and see what was going on, and of course not much! She did do some serious butt rubbing yesterday and this morning, but haven't seen any since. I put her in her stall for the night and took some pics & checked her over, everything seems "normal" except to me it seems her belly has dropped a bit. I swear if this mare isn't pregnant I must be losing my mind. So, do you see a drop too, or am I just seeing things?

IMG_2738.JPGIMG_2744.JPGIMG_2748.JPG

It looks dropped to me.... Esp compared to the last set of pictures you posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's dropping just perfectly! And she is using her antics to move and shift that little one RIGHT where she wants it! She's looking good!! And good for you in beige so attentive!

Diane how can you not sit and watch an angry half naked mini with mane and tail flying throw such an adorable fit!? Lol my brother was over and was equally entertained. I'm at my birthing class/hospital tour all day today so he's in charge of keeping an eye on her all day.

Latest posts

Back