New puppy!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misty'smom

Reaction score
We got a new puppy right before Christmas, she is a wirehair dachshund!! Her name is LuLu and she is the cutest little dachshund pup!!! She is getting along great with our other 3 dachshunds and we are getting her and our year old Lab used to each other too! When she went for her vet check last week she weighed a whole 3 lbs!! The last 3 pictures are of her with our oldest dachshund Ringo he is 13, so sweet!!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Where on earth did you find a wirehaired? I have looked so many places and I never can find one. Your baby is a doll......dachshunds are so great and funny! I love mine.

Thanks!!

Carole, yes wirehair dachshunds are very hard to find. Our first wire Rylee passed away in 2012, she was only 8 but became ill very suddenly with a brain tumor
default_no.gif
We got her from a breeder in Fort Blackmore Va, they are no longer in business. We bred her to our long hair red JJ and got 5 female pups 2 of which wired!! We only kept one a cream long hair named Grace. So sad at 5 years old Grace became paralyzed in her hind end. She did well for 3 years even had a wheelchair but began having chronic UTIs then kidneys began to fail. Both died only 9 months apart. I felt so sad and missed my girls. I began my search again for a wire and found a breeder only about 1 hour away!!!!! I knew I wanted a blk/tan female wire and did not have to wait too long!! This breeder is in Winchester Va and she has wires quiet often!!! What kind of dachshund do you have???

This breeder is in Winchester Va and she has wires quiet often!!! What kind of dachshund do you have???
We a a little silver dappled mini with a blue eye! Shes 12 years old now.

Sounds like you have had your share of heart aches. So sorry. And thanks for letting me know where I might find one. :)

Latest posts

Back