NEW PICTURES OF MY TWO HORSES

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane

Reaction score
hello all
default_smile.png
well ive been asking a few questions latley ,anyhow first of how do you think my stalions weight looks? and also my filly has changed colour, a few of you may remember her coat was very patchy and have asked me to post pictures so here she is, what colour does she look, and is her

weight looking ok, they are both on hay 24/7 and a ration of conditioning cubes and boss and flax everyday, thanks as always....lynda EDITED TO ADD, IM SO SORRY I ADDED THE PICTURES IN THE NEXT POST DOWN AS I FORGOT,!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
SORRY I FORGOT TO POST THE PICTURES DOH!!!!!!!!
twinklestandingsquare.jpg

agoodonetoshowtwinklesweight.jpg

THIS WAS FANCYHEELS LAST WEEK,
001_0434FANCYALLOFHERSHOWINGDANDRUF.jpg

AND THIS IS HER TODAY
fancystandingsquarelookingblack.jpg

fancyscoatshiney.jpg
ANY OPINIONS ARE APPRECIATED, THANKS VERY MUCH.
default_wub.png
:

The stallion looks in good weight and condition.

The mare looks like she could use a bit of condition though she's in good weight.

If it were me, I would clip. The fuzziness of her beautiful black coat is hiding her and she's in good enough shape that I would want to show that off. You MAY be surprised by what's under there when you clip. I have had several horses that color and around this time of year was when I got the best coats second only to late August.

Unless you are ONLY exhibiting in a color class, the preference is to have them looking sleek and to be able to easily see the body, which is getting obscured on your girl w/the thick coat. Already in the first pic I could tell she was too long-coated w/the rough hairs over top. I don't envy you, it's hard to get one of those color horses (I call them plain blacks or mousy black) to look good in coat.

Good luck w/your decision!

Liz M.

Love them both.

default_yes.gif
: you are right her black coat looks healthy and shiny. Better with the longer coat.

Good Luck and have Fun
default_wub.png
:

lynda twinkle looks great he's amazing and cant get over fancy's colour she beautiful.... :bgrin

Best of look anyway :bgrin :bgrin

Twinkle looks fab ! How are you going to hide the blue scoop in the ring tho !!!!

From the foto fancy is a more uniform coat with her thicker coat, I know you're worried if you clip her, she may be patchy again, there's only one way to find out, and you can't stick it back on :bgrin

THANKS FOR THE REPLYS FOLKS!!! :aktion033: :saludando: I FINALLY MANAGED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST MULTIPLE PICTURES ALSO LOL :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back