New mini! With pictures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emnhorserider

Reaction score
Brought him home today! He is registered but his past owners are having a hard time finding papers. Not planning to show so not a big problem. I will start ground work in the next few days. He is very over weight. He is going to have to be on a strict diet. I hate having to do that. Anyway opinions welcome. 4 years old and is 36 inches tall. His name is Buckshot. Paid $350 for him. I thought that was great deal
DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

I love him!!! He is exactly what I'm looking for here in Oregon and can't find!! You are so lucky he is perfect!! Perfect color, size, comformation, gentle eyes and great price!!! Congrats!!!! Gina

Congratulations!! Since you are starting ground work with him, you may not need to put him on a "strict diet"-- just the exercise may be enough to get him slimmed down, especially once he starts pulling a cart.
default_smile.png
He looks like a real sweetie, enjoy him! :aktion033:

Congratulations, nice looking boy and hope you get his papers.

Joyce L

As long as they know his registered name, it can be researched to get his number. with that, they can simply pay for a duplicate copy of his papers, and it is just a regular transfer from there. it would be a sin for him to forever lose his papers...just because the former owners misplaced them.

Nice boy!!

I agree about the diet- he is not that fat, honestly, just work him and he should trim right up.

He is going to make a great harness horse- I would definitely try to get the papers though- you never know what will happen!

compared to the mare I bought this spring he looks downright skinny, lol. He is a very handsome guy, I bet being in training will slim him up some. I hope they find his papers for you or can at least remember his registered name (or part of it) so you can track down his papers.

Latest posts

Back