New Mini Owner

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michele80906

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hello everyone. I am Michele and I just purchased a mini. I had big horses for over 30 years then due to life changes I sold everything and settled down to a new life. It's all my friend's and my husband's fault. Hubby wanted to move to a rural area (I am a country girl at heart, that was fine by me) and then my friend, who is probably hiding in here somewhere talked me into getting a mini. AND I AM HOOKED OF COURSE, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER! My little guys name is Snotty Scotty, he is 5 years old. He is green broke to drive and I am learning how to cart for the first time. I know..I know...you can't just have one. We shall see. I hope to learn a lot from all of you guys as my friend told me how great this forum us and how knowledgeable you are in here. So...here I am! I will take a picture of him soon and post.

Welcome from MO..

We love pics so cant wait to see your new little one..

Welcome from Texas. Enjoy your new venture!
default_smile.png

Jan

Welcome from North Carolina- can't wait to see some pictures

Lisa

Welcome to the wonderful world of miniatures!

Kay

Welcome from Maine!!!
default_saludando.gif

Have fun and ejoy your little guy! Your right, you can't have just one!!! LOL

Julie Flanigan

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Hi and Welcome from Southern Oregon!!
default_saludando.gif
You're gonna love minis!! Haven't met anyone yet that made the switch from big horses to minis that hasn't fallen in love with the little guys!
default_smile.png
(myself included!!
default_laugh.png
)

Congrats on your newest addition and welcome from indiana to the elite club of mini owners haha. They are addicting and sooo much different than the big guys. I have both and after a while you can start to become a little bias toward the minis.

Welcome Michele from western OKlahoma ! I promise you cant have just one ! i thought I could Im up to 3!

Welcome! And you are right, they are like potato chips, you can't have just one. Plus he needs a bud!

Barb

default_saludando.gif
Hello everyone. I am Michele and I just purchased a mini. I had big horses for over 30 years then due to life changes I sold everything and settled down to a new life. It's all my friend's and my husband's fault. Hubby wanted to move to a rural area (I am a country girl at heart, that was fine by me) and then my friend, who is probably hiding in here somewhere talked me into getting a mini. AND I AM HOOKED OF COURSE, HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER! My little guys name is Snotty Scotty, he is 5 years old. He is green broke to drive and I am learning how to cart for the first time. I know..I know...you can't just have one. We shall see. I hope to learn a lot from all of you guys as my friend told me how great this forum us and how knowledgeable you are in here. So...here I am! I will take a picture of him soon and post.
default_saludando.gif
I am so glad you are now on the forum. You can get so much valuable info from everyone here & I am so glad you and Scotty found each other. Makes my heart go Piddy-pat
default_wub.png
Good Luck in the future with the SNOT. Welcome from Kansas
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back