New Mini Mule Need Help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, he's a handsome little dude, sure enough! How tall do you think he is? Looks like he's the draughty type, like my girl. Here's Betsy, stylin' in a 12" Abetta youth saddle (ok, not a great fit, but it stays put!)
critters333.jpg

And you say your boy is talking to you too! Mule talk is such fun, Betsy cracks me up when she gets going!

Oh, he's a handsome little dude, sure enough! How tall do you think he is? Looks like he's the draughty type, like my girl. Here's Betsy, stylin' in a 12" Abetta youth saddle (ok, not a great fit, but it stays put!)
critters333.jpg

And you say your boy is talking to you too! Mule talk is such fun, Betsy cracks me up when she gets going!
Oh my gosh she is so cute and is welcome to come live with me anytime.
default_smile.png
Well he has kinda talked to me one time....hopefully he will do so again soon. I'm just glad that he will come up to the fence and take a handful of hay from me. I want to pet him so bad but he is still not ready for that.

gosh, your little Betsy sure is a doll
default_wub.png
I think I coud find another stall open in my barn..you know ...just in case....
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png
I bet she would love , Snickers, Earl, Ella, Jenna, Clementine and the rest of the barnyard buddies.
default_wink.png

Aw, thanks, guys! We think Betsy is pretty special around here, too!
default_rolleyes.gif

You know, I've been thinking, it must be tough being a mule. "Neither fish nor fowl," as someone once said. Betsy is a very sociable sort, and likes to say "hey" (or would that be "hay?") to any other equine we happen to see. While at the fair this year, I took Betsy and Syd (LARGE 2-year-old mini filly) for walks to get some exercise, and a couple of times we wound up near the other end of the livestock tent. In one stall was a spotted mini donk named Jumbo Shrimp, that belongs to a friend of mine. The stalls are built of livestock panels, so everyone can see everything going on inside and out. When Shrimp saw my girls, he got really excited (2-year-old jack, I reckon we can guess why!!) and let loose with some full-volumn, ultra-macho heehawing! Betsy didn't seem to mind, one way or the other, but Syd couldn't get out of there soon enough! Which struck me as funny, because she hears Betsy braying all the time (my longeared alarm clock
default_wacko.png
) It's amazing what a big sound such a small equine can make!

Back