Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissMolly

Reaction score
Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been reading the forum for a while now and I have learned so much! This is a great forum. I think I drive my husband nuts when I tell him yet another thing I have learned on here! (He isn't really a horse person) We have had minis for about 3 years now and I am always learning something new. We started out with two and now we have 7! My husband is hoping that is it!

Welcome! :saludando: It's nice to have you here! I look forward to seeing you post and learn about your horses.

Have fun!
default_yes.gif
:

Hello :saludando: welcome from California! i can see you already love it here, there is so much to learn.

We started out with two and now we have 7! My husband is hoping that is it!
:bgrin haha! yup, they are addicting aren't they!

welcome again
default_yes.gif
:

~Alex

oh and you you know Cindy Huber? she is in Lena, Wisconsin too! she is on here as DunPainted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Alex!

Yes, I know Cindy, I bought 4 of my minis from her! We only live a few miles apart. It is so nice to have another "mini person" so close by. She has been alot of help.
default_yes.gif
:

Gail

Welcome from Joyce at Little Folks Farm in Connecticut, USA.

Hi Alex!

Yes, I know Cindy, I bought 4 of my minis from her! We only live a few miles apart. It is so nice to have another "mini person" so close by. She has been alot of help.
default_yes.gif
:

Gail

oh how cooooool!!!! i baught 4 minis from her too!!!!! Ghost, back in January, then Sugar, Princess, and baby Charm (in avatar) just recently!!!! yup, they all got to have a nice long trailer ride out here to southern CA. they like the weather (although Ghost's coat is prepareing for another wisconsin winter lol.) it must be really nice to live so close to her
default_wub.png
: .

default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Welcome from sunny Arizona :aktion033: hahahaha, don't count on that ever being the final number of Minis!

Latest posts

Back