New Foals for RHA Splash Of Curry, "latest foal has arrived"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
We have loved owning Tyler and he has done well for us as the AMHR 2011 National Reserve Grand Champion Stallion, over, National Champion Jr Stallion Over and Reserve National Champion Amateur Jr Stallion Over. Now we are even more pleased with his first two foals. One of each, a colt born Jan 2 and a filly born April 5. The first picture is Tyler (RHA Splash Of Curry), the next is TJ (Tyler's Preimer Edition of LTF), his dam is a solid chestnut mare. The third picture is Frannie (Lucky Trails Splash Of Blue) She has one blue eye and one partial blue eye, her dam is a black overo.

Thanks for letting me share these babies, there are two more coming at Lucky Trails and we are excited to see if he will color all of them the same way.

tylernew3.jpgPremier5months.jpgFrannie.jpg

Here is the newest filly born early this morning, April 13. She is a bay pinto, I know, hard to tell, but she has black in her tail and some black hairs on her legs. No name yet, but we really love this filly, she might just be a keeper.

Her dam is Michigan's New Generation, a black pinto.

Jennafilly4.jpgJennafilly3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are really cute. Love the coloring on both of them.

Is "splash" a genetic trait and/or a coat color? I seem to recall a "splash" stallion belonging to someone named Reese on the West Coast.

Forgive me if I am getting this wrong.

Beautiful babies, many congratulations!! Tyler is certainly doing you proud.
default_yes.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!! They are both beautiful!! Best of luck with your upcoming babies!

Thank you everyone, we are pleased with these foals. We just had Tyler foundation certified as well as the colt. We are hoping for good results in the ring with them too. As for the color, I am not very up on color genes, so can't really tell you much about that. I know he looks alot like his sire and so far his foals look like him. He looks very similar to his full sister as well (she is the reason I wanted him, she is just beautiful).

Added new pictures of another filly born this morning, she is just beautiful as well. Her pictures are on the first page.

Ooooooo another gorgeous little girl - I love her coloured ears and her little 'half' hat!!
default_yes.gif

Many congrats!!

He looks so similar to my Masqerade. Splash/Sabino but Masq is bay and your Tyler is sorrel isn't he? That newest baby is outstanding. They all are!

Tyler's last foal at Lucky Trails Farm is now here and she is just what we were hoping for. Yes, a third filly out of four expected at Lucky Trails, the filly fairy took a long pause there this year.

So here is the latest filly, she is AMHR/ASPC, Futurity nominated in both, ASPC Foundation Certified.

Tyler's Karolina Kudzu Of LTF - "Zuzu" (in case you are scratching your head at Kudzu, its a creeping plant that grows wild all over NC, Cheryl said the coloring on this filly looked like it was creeping up her legs, sides and around her face, so thats how she got her name.)

48000_10151668944002474_1647448225_n.jpg
524861_10151668944007474_134007976_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back