New filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! I saw your new girl on Quay's website and thought she was gorgeous!
default_wub.png
You must be thrilled! Quay and LaVerne are great people to deal with.

She's absolutely gorgeous Syndi!!!! I saw her too and if I hadn't already had a full barn... would have went for her myself!

Its funny... now I have to control myself from wanting to get more B's..... LOL My husband isn't sure he likes me going bigger.... they have bigger poop he says... LOL LOL (shock.. he has helped me out in the barn lately)

Joanne

Thank you everyone for all your wonderful comments on our new girl.... I am soooo excited to get her here. February seems a long way off......

OOOOHHHHHH guess what I got in the mail when I got home......

HER BRIDLE... YEah. now I just need my pony to go in it.......

Congrats!!!! Lots of people are getting new horses
default_biggrin.png
Glad Im not the only one! I love your filly
default_wub.png

Well the check has cleared the bank and she is ours...YEAH

Welcome MO Charizma EDV to the Triple Heart Ranch and Wild Haven Partnership.

We couldn't be more excited. She is due to come from her home in Ohio the middle of February. Thank you to Hauled Wright to bringing her to us.

Thank you to Quay with From the Heart Farm for allowing us the opportunity to own this beautiful mare.

Must tell the story. I saw this filly in the Journal (Congress Edition). Went WOW, then saw that she had already sold....Darn.

I followed up on an ad on LB for a pony mare bridle and after much hooopla bought it from the gal...Quay. Getting the picture here?????

Ok, so when I saw this filly come available on LB, I just had to email the person..... you got it Quay. I told her to just box her up with the bridle I just bought. She said "Well you know I bought that bridle for Charizma". Ok well that did it, I just knew we had to own her.....

Charizma1.jpg

Hope this works, never done it before
[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Olala What a Beauty she is Syndi ....
default_aktion033.gif
Congrats!!!

Jenny

WOW is right! What a beauty she is...............

Congrats,

Beth

Thank you to everyone commenting on our new girl. It is appreciated. It is so hard to buy off of pictures and from such a distance. But I just couldn't help it.

The last time I did this it was about 8 or so years ago. I remember waiting for that transport. It showed up at about 1 am, and we offloaded these two shaggy little horses and took them to the barn, this was before I had lights in the barn. No it was not the stone age......

It was before we built the training facility and all of my own horses were stalled in thier individual paddocks. OK needless to say it was DARK. I couldn't sleep that night worrying about them and wanting to go out and check on them and see what they REALLY looked like. Well I was not disappointed. They were LTD horses, the filly looked like a little fawn and the boy was a loudly marked black and white named LTD's Wild Card. He now resides in England.

The filly is owned by a wonderful lady here in Washington.

The only reason we sold these two was due to our change to the Arenosa bloodlines and the taller B size minis and ponies.

Will keep you posted on her arrival.

Oh it worked and WOOOOOW!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Are you sure you want to keep her?? She would be MUCH happier here at my place!!

Laurie,

Sorry, gets too hot down there. She will much prefer the mild climate here in the Northwest.

Hee Hee. Of course her stall is all bedded with nice fluffy shavings. Water and feed bucket is all clean and ready. And the red carpet and champagne is waiting..........

Oh it worked and WOOOOOW!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Are you sure you want to keep her?? She would be MUCH happier here at my place!!

Latest posts

Back