New filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skanzler

Reaction score
Well the check has cleared the bank and she is ours...YEAH

Welcome MO Charizma EDV to the Triple Heart Ranch and Wild Haven Partnership.

We couldn't be more excited. She is due to come from her home in Ohio the middle of February. Thank you to Hauled Wright to bringing her to us.

Thank you to Quay with From the Heart Farm for allowing us the opportunity to own this beautiful mare.

Must tell the story. I saw this filly in the Journal (Congress Edition). Went WOW, then saw that she had already sold....Darn.

I followed up on an ad on LB for a pony mare bridle and after much hooopla bought it from the gal...Quay. Getting the picture here?????

Ok, so when I saw this filly come available on LB, I just had to email the person..... you got it Quay. I told her to just box her up with the bridle I just bought. She said "Well you know I bought that bridle for Charizma". Ok well that did it, I just knew we had to own her.....

Charizma1.jpg

Hope this works, never done it before

Wow!!! What a knock out!!!! She is perfect!!!!!!
default_yes.gif

Oh, you got THAT pretty girl!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

I saw her ad too and thought she was lovely. Congratulations!

Leia

Good job Syndi, the photo worked! Congratulations again, she is really something. :D

default_wub.png
Oh I LOVE that filly SO much
default_wub.png

default_wub.png

Quay(&Lavern) are so amazing aren't they
default_wub.png
default_smile.png
I just may have something in the works
default_laugh.png
default_whistling.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!! I seen her at Quays last week when i went to pick up Debut, she is AMAZING and i looove her. You will be very very happy with her WOW
default_new_shocked.gif

I absolutely adore Quay and her mother
default_wub.png

Leeana

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your beautiful filly. Quay & Lavern are very nice people and have some great looking horses.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back