New filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Songcatcher

Reaction score
Valliant, OK 74764 near Texas and Arkansas
I thought I would share a few photos of our new filly. I bred a couple of mares late last year for fall babies. After the deed was done, I thought, "oops, that one is going to be a little early for fall." Well, it came even earlier than expected. She could not possibly have carried it more than 302 days. Anyway, here is Songcatchers Can You Imagine (Candy). Sired by 29 inch McSperitts Rowdy Night Image and out of 30 inch Bear Farms Nu Genes.

IMG_6395.jpg

IMG_6383.jpg

IMG_6426.jpg

Very pretty!
default_wub.png
And she looks "fully cooked"!
default_smile.png

Congrats on your "sorrel" filly!
default_wub.png
She is colored really nice.
default_aktion033.gif

Looks fully cooked to me too.

What a darling filly Freeland! And I just love those blue eyes.
default_yes.gif

Her gestation length is a fairly normal one for around here.

Charlotte

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww...what a sweetie! Congratulations!

Congrats on your sweet little pinto girl
default_smile.png

I thought I would share a few photos of our new filly. I bred a couple of mares late last year for fall babies. After the deed was done, I thought, "oops, that one is going to be a little early for fall." Well, it came even earlier than expected. She could not possibly have carried it more than 302 days. Anyway, here is Songcatchers Can You Imagine (Candy). Sired by 29 inch McSperitts Rowdy Night Image and out of 30 inch Bear Farms Nu Genes.

IMG_6395.jpg

IMG_6383.jpg

IMG_6426.jpg
Very pretty filly , she has a attractive color pattern, her head is lovely, I love her big eyes too.

Back