NEW BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
My Just Gina mare foaled tonight at 10:30 pm! And it's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is out of my grey stallion, SRM Patented Barakah. He now resides at Sallisaw, OK to a EXCELLENT/WOUNDERFUL home!
default_wub.png
But this is my only foal out of him for this year....... needless to say he & Gina did NOT disapoint!! Gina was due June 10th but I knew she was going to go a little early.

This filly is TINY!!!!!!! She has twig legs shes' SOOOOOOO REFINED! She's 19" tall and just WOW! The neck on this filly is WOW!!!!!!!!! She's just itty bitty! I am hoping she's a silver bay like her dam....... but will tell more in the day light but I think there's lighter hairs around the eyes....... so I'm thinking she may clip off to be a flea bitten grey....... either way this filly is SOOOOOO nice.... who cares what color she is! Her 1/2 sister, Gracie who's a yearling now took her first Grand home at her first AMHA show a couple weeks ago..... This filly will make such a nice show filly!!

I luckily was able to see Gina start trying to foal on the camera but she already had the baby out and unbilical cord already broke before I even got to the barn!

I've seen the baby poop.......but she's having one heck of a time trying to figure out the nursing thing. I helped her once and she did suck a little bit..... but she's NOT going to make me beable to relax til' I know she's nursing...... She just doesn't have much try.....(gives up easy)....... arh!
default_wacko.png

And mom isn't being very patient....... So will just have to keep a close eye.....

And her barn name is "Gwen"......

She's a very special little girl!!
default_wub.png

One left to foal!!!!!! (the end of June).....

Gwen3May3008.jpg

Gwen4May3008.jpg

Gwen1May3008.jpg

Gwen2May3008.jpg

P.S.

What color do you think she will be? Silver Bay or Flea Bitten Grey?

Hard to tell color with her being so new but either way she is GORGEOUS!!! What a lovely baby and her mama is beautiful too. Congrats!!
default_wub.png

She is so pretty!!!
default_smile.png

I think she is silver bay, but she may grey into a flea bitten grey
default_wub.png

Either way, both are beautiful colors
default_yes.gif

What a PRETTY, PRETTY Filly
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Congratulations. I agree ... Silver Bay. Have a fun filled weekend enjoying your new arrival
default_biggrin.png

Debby

Congratulations, she very nice.

Good luck with the nursing thing. Seems they catch on just when you are ready to give up on them and start "plan B'

default_saludando.gif
Hi! What a EXHAUSTING evening/a.m.! My filly is NOW nursing unasisted.......ANd is alert & perky! She so reminds me of a little baby deer.......

And for color....... I SO would of loved a sliver bay...................BUT...............she already has white around her eyes and under her brown hair...... you can easily see WHITE hair! SO I don't even think she will go grey and go straight to the flea bitten grey color.......

But this filly will be on my '09 show string (I'm pretty sure), I just LOVE the foals out of this mare!....... so color doesn't bother me, not with the looks she has! But I'm VERY glad shes' finally nursing now and even saw her run around a tiny bit and hop and do a baby buck........so she's starting to be where she's at......but will keep a EXTREMLY close eye on her. I was hoping to take new pictures of her today, it was suppose to be SUNNY out but is cloudy and trying to rain! arh!!!!!
default_wacko.png
Maybe later today!?

default_biggrin.png
Thanks guys for the nice compliments!! I took new pictures of her "out side" yesterday and will be posting them soon on the photo forum page.........so check there to see new pictures of her.

All I can say about this filly is WOWWWWWWW! I am so looking forward to showing her! The way this filly's neck comes out high and LONG and her topline! And she's just SO refined! I can not wait to see her mature!

And no..... I'm not too thrilled about her shedding/cliping out to be WHITE........ I will deffinately over look the color on this filly...... I DO NOT care with this girl.... she is just AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

Back