Our new pregnent mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a little beauty! Hope all goes well for the foal she will be having soon

6.7 this morning. Not much relaxing of vulva. Last 2 days Seems to relax during they day the tighten over night ?

We got our first mini 🌸 about 4 weeks ago. She is in foal and we where told she should foal before Christmas.
This pore mumma is atleast 21 years old we where told. She sadly came from a not very nice situation i suspect she has just been used to pump out as many babys as she can
she is so over it the pore mumma and This hot Australian summer isn't being kind either.
Hopefully we don't have to long to go.View attachment 48780View attachment 48781
What a beauty! Congrats. I hope all goes well in foaling!! Healthy Momma & foal!

She’s beautiful thanks for giving her a home where she can finally live her life beyond being a brood mare, can’t wait to see her baby❤️

Congratulations on your little turnip! What a cutie pie. I'm glad to hear she took care of everything just fine. He is big, holy cow! It's amazing how big these babies can come out. Excited to hear more about him. Hope you get some rest now!

Congratulations Mate , he was well worth the wait , glad everything went well. Generally after the mare foals, she will be a little sore in her hind end, maybe walking a little stiff. She should be up walking around with no issue , if you notice she is constantly laying down , I would have vet examine her. She may also be a little sensitive and protective of the foal over the next week or two , so don't take it personally , Ive seen mares literally turn into dragons after foaling.

How are they both doing ? :)

Congratulations Mate , he was well worth the wait , glad everything went well. Generally after the mare foals, she will be a little sore in her hind end, maybe walking a little stiff. She should be up walking around with no issue , if you notice she is constantly laying down , I would have vet examine her. She may also be a little sensitive and protective of the foal over the next week or two , so don't take it personally , Ive seen mares literally turn into dragons after foaling.

How are they both doing ? :)
Yeah she spending some time on the ground yesterday and you could tell she was cramping and was pacing. Today she is much better and they are both doing wonderfully.
Our kids have named him blaze...
Is it normal for His boy bits ment to be hanging down like this.
View attachment 20230105_161834.jpg

Latest posts

Back