NEW ARRIVAL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeniemac

Reaction score
I am so excited about this little girl. She came into this world a week earlie (i think) to a madian mare. If it had not been for the Foal Time testing strips we would have lost her. Introducing:

Mcclellan Meadows Gold Dust Nugget

by my Auburn Oaks / Cadle Creek Rogues Native Gold by Conders Kitty Kat

img_0011.jpg

why? was she a red bag?congrats she pretty
No. She wasn't a red bag and the vet said she wasn't a premi..

She had a really thick membrane to break through so I had to cut that then she wouldn't get up. She was born at 7:30 pm.it took till 3 am for her to stand on her own,latch on and drink on her own..I couldn't help her stand because everytime I tried to she would go limp into a pile of legs on the floor so picking her up was not working at all..

In the mean time I syringed mommas milk 3 cc at a time every 5 min so she would get that first 160 cc of colosterem.

The vet came out at by 11 pm and gave her a clean bill of health even though she was a "little slow".

She is 15 days old now and doing great although she stil goes limp when I get all 4 feet off the ground..It's strange.

img_0005.jpg

She looks really nice, Jean. Congratulations!
Thanks Becky. She is out of my conder mare by my palomino stallion Auburn Oakes/Cadle Creek Rogues Native Gold. If she is anything like her daddy and moves like her momma she will be awsome in the ring..

Congratulations!!! She looks like a beauty
default_wub.png
Thanks a lot Jill

Thanks a lot everyone ..

This match was made possible by Richard and Anita Ray of Silver Meadows Miniatures and Sheltlandsin Anthony Fla.

As they found this mare for me and allowed me to purchase her last season. Thanks guys.

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah I had a filly that was a bit early and she fainted when stressed. They grow out of it thankfully!!

What a sweetheart. Love her markings. So glad she is doing better.

Probably just a southern thing...southern ladies are known for swooning. Gets them a lot more attention..lol!

Latest posts

Back