Need some prayers for my little colt!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill and Wanalynn, I am so sorry to hear about your little Tony. He will be kept in our prayers. How is he doing this morning? Hope things will turn around fast and he will be back home to receive his tender loving care from you. Corinne

I am praying for your little one too!

I hope you have good news for this morning.

Beth

How is little Tony doing this morning? I'm late reading this, but sending prayers and good wishes for the little guy!

[SIZE=14pt]Hi All,
saludando.gif
[/SIZE]

Thank you so much for all your prayers and good thoughts! Little Tony is doing great today!
yes.gif
His temp is down to nornal and all his blood work was within the norm also! We just got home with him and Mom! He has to take Nexel and Pinnicilin and 1/2 cc of bamimine for the next 3 days! Our vet said our quick action in bringing him in is what helped him get better so quickly! They checked his blood before we brought him home and it is normal! So Tony is on the mend!
aktion033.gif

Thanks Again for all your support!

Bill & Wanalynn

Last edited by a moderator:
12 cc banimine?? Did you mean 1/2 cc? So glad he is already home! Yippeee~!

Viki

Good news Bill, but I ditto that banamine amt...I turst you meant 1/2cc as needed?

[SIZE=21pt]Sorry, I meant 1/2 cc of Banimine!
biggrin.gif
My vet said he didn't really know what cause the problem, but said his little heart was racing due to the high fever!
[/SIZE]

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that is such good news Bill...Your quick action sure meant the difference. Prayers for a speedy recovery .

Hey Bill,

Just read your sad news about Tony.

I am so impressed with how fast you can get things taken care of.

You never hesitate to get these little ones the help they need. Hats off to you and Wanalynn.

Hope he is feeling better today.

JanM

Glad he is doing better.

While nothing to sneeze at 104 isnt as scary as it sounds I have had foals with temps of 107 ( ok i did get a bit worried then) but 104-105 while I certainly call the vet I dont panic anymore
smile.gif

So glad to hear Tony is better. I will keep him in my prayers just in case.

Clara

Continued good thoughts for a complete recovery for Tony..................thank goodness you were around to take quick action!

Latest posts

Back