Need info on the rules for Fancy Turn out at Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdmomjb

Reaction score
Ok. here is the problem I have 2 grandaugthers and only one grandson. Both girls want to show Fancy Turnout this being decided at the last show I can attend this year. I have dont have another boy qualifed to show any of my driving horses.

At the last show while looking for a under 14 young man who would like to drive one of the girls a steward told me the the rules for fancy turnout had changed. That the youth didn't have to qualfy with the horse as this class is not offered at any other show than Nationals and the the age limit was now any youth.

In the show packet the age limit still states 14 as the max age.

Who really knows what the rule is for this class? I have a 17 year old willing to drive if the age limit has changed from 14 years to any youth.

And can he use my horse or do we need to use his as he has not shown any of my horses.

Please answer ASAP as we need to get all the entries to this years loser of the who will send in all of our entrys so we can stall togather contest.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_laugh.png

Thanks

Jan

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk with Jason Prince, they usually do Fancy Turnout at Nationals.

Latest posts

Back