Need Help with Ideas For Registered name

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi Everyone!

Well..... I foaled this little guy out (I co-own the mare with Marcy from Windhaven Farm)... but she was the breeder of this foal... We would love to hear some ideas for a name to get him registered...... He was born on the 4th of July. His dam is Lucky Four Lollipop and his sire is ML Pardon My Dust. I love this little guy! He deffinatley has attitude! loL!
default_biggrin.png

But ideas for a registered name would be much appriciated! I thought a few pictures taken this past week of him would help give a feel for a possible name idea??
default_smile.png

Tator4Aug1009.jpg

Tator3Aug1009.jpg

Tator1Aug1009-1.jpg

Tator2Aug1009.jpg

Tator5Aug1009.jpg

Tator8Aug1009.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to say he is one gorgeous little man! I am terrible with names : Independant Fireworks? Spark of Freedom? Pardons Independant Sparkler? LOL

He is one handsome Firecracker for sure and I think he needs Firecracker in the name somehow. First to come to my mind was "Dust off Firecracker."

Those are some GREAT suggestions so far! And thanks for the compliment! I DO love this little guy... for right now he will be staying with me and want to show him next year!
default_wub.png
I own his 1/2 sister, Dancer who's 3 this year.

The first part of his registered name will be "Windhaven Farms ..................... ???" But I like what you guys have suggested so far!! Great ideas!!
default_biggrin.png

[SIZE=12pt]I really like the following name:[/SIZE]

"Windhaven Farms Pardon My Attitude"

Windhaven Farms Flight of Independance

Windhaven Farms American Made

Windhaven Farms Dust in the Wind

Windhaven Farms Medal of Honor

Whatever you call him, he's awesome!

Oh sure, flaunt that little man right in my face....lol. He REALLY looks like grandpa..... LOVE him Chesa

Not good at names but of the ones suggested so far I like

Pardon My Independence

Eat My Dust

Pardon My Attitude

default_saludando.gif
Hi Tami!
default_biggrin.png

Sorry didn't mean to flaunt him! loL!
default_laugh.png

Yeah...... I am really likeing this little guy... and he won't be real tall either (around 30- 31")..... I too like some of those names you like! They are VERY good ideas!! And this guy is going to be the same color and almost same markings as is sire & grandsire... Except I don't think he has no white on his legs... just the blaze on his face. Lollipop really puts everything into her babies so he's already got the fat baby neck on him and is eating REALLY well! loL! I really like this guy and think he will show nice next year along with my 2 other boys...... the fun part will be trying to figure out "how" to show 3 yearling boys!!!!!!!!!
default_wacko.png
I know one will be taller than the 2...... ugh! But ALL are too dang nice to leave home! loL!

GOLDEN PATRIOT

GOLDEN DUST

DUSTY PATRIOT

HEZA FIRECRAKER

BLAZEN FIRECRACKER

HE'S ON CRACK
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
(sorry I couldn't resist)

[SIZE=10pt]That is one AWESOME colt!
default_laugh.png
Just a beautiful head, and an attitude to spare.
[/SIZE]

Here's some name suggestions:

• Windhavens Daredevil (he sure looks like that!)
Windhavens Dynamite Jack

Windhavens Firey Devil

Windhavens Walk On The Wild Side

Windhavens When Lightening Strikes

Windhavens Smokin' Warrior

Oh Chesa, you can't show 3 boys, 2 yes...not three......so, I would be glad for him to come here as I am only showing 1 yearling boy next year...... There, solved that problem for you....lol. Ok, ok I know that if anyone can do it... you can, SO if he can't come here I want lots and LOTS of photos of him..........

I don't like really long names... but I do like the name "Firecracker" that has been suggested, so I will put my vote in for

Windhaven Farms Firecracker

Andrea

Latest posts

Back