Need good wishes for my very sick mini. Update -Finally got an answer. Salmonella.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
default_no.gif

What a beautiful tribute to a wonderful horse. Thank you for sharing Ollie with us.

May you find comfort in remembering your gentle friend.

Charlotte

I'm so very sorry
default_no.gif
The way you spoke of him reminded me of the way I feel about my boys. My heart breaks for you.

Oh no, I am so sorry...
default_no.gif
That is just heartbreaking... I'm sorry...

Liz R.

I am so sorry that Ollie lost his battle - find comfort in knowing that you had him in a good place with excellent care - he sounds like he was a very special little horse.

Rest in peace, precious Ollie - hugs and prayers for you and Ollie's buddy, Trickster as you deal with your loss.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like Ollie was quite a character! I loved your tribute to to him, it made me teary eyed. Hoping you and Trickster get thru these difficult times together.

Take care,

Becky

What a beautiful tribute. Ollie was lucky to be so very loved. You are an outstanding owner. My condolences.

Blessings to you in your loss of Ollie. Thankyou for sharing a little bit of him with us. What a wonderful Spirit he has!

Thank you for all your kind words. They help. Saying goodbye to our horses is about the hardest thing we do.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Reading your tribute to Ollie, I felt I knew him well. What a charming little lad he was. I know the pain is awful now, but just remember, you will see him again one day.

Lizzie

So very sorry!!! RIP Ollie!!!!

Barbie

I am so very sorry for you, thank you for sharing with us. He was very lucky to be so loved.

RIP ollie, run free and far. xxx

Hugs for Trickster who will need you now.

Ollie must be providing comic relief in horse heaven now! What a special, special little fellow! God Bless You during this sad time!

I am so sorry you lost your boy.

We almost lost two mares this year to simular symptoms. We finally got a diagnosis with the second mare of Salmonella. It hit fast and hard.

So very sorry to read of your loss - my thoughts and sympathies are with you and Trickster.

RIP Little Ollie.

Anna

Latest posts

Back