Need a name

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info rabbit, and yes he has lots of growing to do. He is currently 14.3 unshod on the level, I'm thinking he will be about 15.1 or 15.2 when it's all said and done. I am not going to push him too fast as he is too thin. He has been started well though, and is pretty mature acting when you are on him, supposedly he'll be 4 in April of this year. I actually think they're right, but I'm still gonna go slow so I don't hurt him because he is so thin. They had his full brother there who was three this year and :new_shocked: he looked like a pony, very raggedy, you know the long hair of an thin horse in the winter. They were selling cheap because they just couldnt' afford to feed everything they had. I felt really bad for all of the horses, but they all had shelter, nice pens and turn out, clean water, and enough feed I couldn't really do anything about it. I am going to work until at least the middle of April so he should be able to put some weight on by then. As soon as I think he's ready I'm going to start him roping. So well see what happens when I think he's ready to move on with his training.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's pretty. I haven't read the names past the 1st page, so it may have already been mentioned, but what about Prince Albert, or Grizzly?

~Karen

Hmmmm.... smokeless tobacco eh? Name him Snuffy.

Fran

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I'm not too original, but because its part of his name and his color..."Smokey" comes to mind...
default_rolleyes.gif
: (or if his personality comes out, he might just be a "Dippy"...sorry couldn't resist...
default_wacko.png
: ) I think he is a very nice horse, tho...congrats! :aktion033:

OK, I'm not too original, but because its part of his name and his color..."Smokey" comes to mind...
default_rolleyes.gif
: (or if his personality comes out, he might just be a "Dippy"...sorry couldn't resist...
default_wacko.png
: ) I think he is a very nice horse, tho...congrats! :aktion033:
On the chaw thought...Dipper? (My hubby likes his long cut Skoal... :smileypuke: )

Winston... he looks like a Winston to me!
default_yes.gif
:

Tareyton...?

Phillip as in Phillip Morris?

Good luck with your new boy... I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new filly...and also trying to figure out the right name for her!

Denise

Silversong Farm

Latest posts

Back