Need A Moderators Help Please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cayuse

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure who the Mods are but can they or the Admin. check out my mailbox. Got an interesting message there this morning from a new member (no, I didn't open the link šŸ¤£) Thanks!

Thanks for letting me know. Let me do a little bit of clean up and banning.

It would help if you could give me a name that it came from, or do a report of that message. It will not hurt you to open the PM, but don't click on the link.
I know what it says, but I have to check everyone out.

I have banned one that I found and deleted all their conversations (PMs) victorcdg was the person I banned. If there is someone else, also, please let me know.

Also, I've put the forum on all members have to have a manual approval. We might miss one if they look really good, but this should make those spammers not have an easy day of it.

Shoot, I can't find it. It was a new member, I think I was the first post. "Maralog" maybe???? It was not victorcdg. Thanks!

I have made it where anyone with less than 2 posts, or been a member less that 2 days cannot send a PM. This should make it where spammers cannot send those PMs. If anyone that has been here longer than 2 days and has more than 2 post, and having difficulties with PMs, post here and let me know.

Latest posts

Back