Need a little help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Gracie

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm training my miniature horse Gracie to harness and have run into a few problems. I could probably figure things out through trial and error but would prefer not to put my mini through any unnecessary confusion. Sixteen years ago I trained my saddle horse to harness. Although Gracie isn't my first harness training experience it is quite different. Gracie had very little if any training before I bought her in July of last year, she was 3 1/2 at the time. I decided to buy a DVD or set of DVD's that will help me set up my training sessions for success. Has anyone viewed "Safely Round Penning Your Horse In Harness" and/or "Harnessing Your Horse And Hitching To Cart" by Patty Cloke? If you have viewed these DVD's or could recommend some good DVD's to help me work through my training issues I'd appreciate it very much.

Thank you,

Carol

Last edited by a moderator:
Patty's DVD set is EXCELLENT. I highly recommend all of them. She will take you step-by-step through the process. Patty is an outstanding educator.
default_yes.gif

Patty's DVD set is EXCELLENT. I highly recommend all of them. She will take you step-by-step through the process. Patty is an outstanding educator.
default_yes.gif

I appreciate your recommendation Amy. I placed my order for Patty's training DVD's.

Carol

Latest posts

Back