Nationals Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maestoso

Reaction score
Last year, there was a link posted for a site that gave almost instant results for Nationals. Anyone know if that is still up and running, and willing to post the link?

Thanks

I belive it will be posted on horseshowsonline.com

I have probably missed it somewhere, but can someone post the link for the Nationals webcam. The great thing about my job is I work from home most of the time so I can watch the show too.

Thanks

Karen

I have probably missed it somewhere, but can someone post the link for the Nationals webcam. The great thing about my job is I work from home most of the time so I can watch the show too.
Thanks

Karen
I have been trying to track down the host for the webcam too, but I think maybe they are just waiting until last minute to post the link? Guess we will find out in the morning ...

www.horseshowsonline.com is what you are wanting for the results....

Do't find the show listed on www.horseshowsonline.com for a link. Am I missing something

The link doesn't work for me. It just takes me back to this page.
default_sad.png

Robin

Do't find the show listed on www.horseshowsonline.com for a link. Am I missing something

It won't show up until they start downloading the results which will be later today. Usually after lunch.

Link doesnt work for me either.Can someone Pleeeeease tell us how to connect?

It worked for me last night while it was still on. But its not on this morning yet. Its also on Windows Media Player, so you do have to have that on your computer as well. The link will work when they go online later this morning. In about two hours. Remember everyone to factor in the time difference if you are not in the same time zone they are, Eastern Time the show will start at 9:30 am.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried looking on the AMHR website, but couldn't find a schedule of classes. Can someone point me in the right direction? I'd like to figure out when I want to watch!

Hey mark!!! It is working for me just fine just watched Ravens only class today. Guess I better get some stuff done now but here I sit watching the hunter classes :)

The earlier link works (too slow) but the Flanders Video link gives me only a red x. But that is the only one that has a space for the sponsors.

Why would there be 2 links to the same feed?

It is working just fine on another computer... I think I had to do this last year too - sound from this computer, picture from the other one...

Latest posts

Back